McDonalds struggling

The initial letters spell the name of the construction Co. WIMPEY.
I think that he wanted to refer to WIMPY the burger chain, but - spelling....
I was being sarcastic. I’m old enough to remember when they first opened in Piccadilly.

If you have been to MacDonalds as most of us have, if we are all honest with ourselves, their burgers are truly really awful. It's only a combination of marketing, fashion, convenience and possibly smell that makes people buy them. It certainly isn't the food content or taste.

If you doubt this, then ask yourself, if your friends invited you to a weekend barbecue and served you up a mcdonalds burger , would you be happy with the offering?

If you have been to MacDonalds as most of us have, if we are all honest with ourselves, their burgers are truly really awful. It's only a combination of marketing, fashion, convenience and possibly smell that makes people buy them. It certainly isn't the food content or taste.

If you doubt this, then ask yourself, if your friends invited you to a weekend barbecue and served you up a mcdonalds burger , would you be happy with the offering?
If there was alcohol and drugs, yeah, why not.

People don’t half get snobby over McDonald’s. I doubt anybody goes because of its absolute top quality ingredients.
I might just be lucky with the closest to me here in Spain? Maybe the ones in the U.K. are dogshit, who knows.

I only ever trusted n liked their Root Beer, that were way way back when they carried it.

Other than that, their restrooms make for convenient places for taking a piss nowadays...

McD's is far better than the sh*t that gets turned out by these one man band chickenshops littered all over Manchester - if you don't like it, don't like it, but you can bet they're scrutinised to death over their food quality by the powers that be! Personally I prefer a Burger King but we haven't had one in Stockport for years and we're not getting a new one in Stockport until next year.
We've got one of those chicken shops in Ashton, my mate constantly told me to try it out, I'm not a fan of fast food but gave it a go. Uncrispy skin, fatty, fried shite, absolutely disgusting.

However I can handle a fish or chicken sandwich at MD a couple of times a year and as someone said the drinks are pretty good. When I was on the road in winter I used to go for the chocolate (can't take caffeine due to heart arrhythmia) which was really good, especially the Christmas special.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.