McDonald's

Comrade Buka said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Comrade Buka said:
I read somewhere McNuggets have around 150 ingredients.

I read somewhere that UFO's started life on Earth and that the moon is made of cheese and it was on the internet so it must be true

I suggest you do some research and watch how they prepare McNuggets. If you think it is chicken with breading and spices you are in for a surprise, mate.

Oh no and i thought they were!! I been to the factories where they make all the McDonalds food mate, there isnt 150 ingredients in the building let alone in 1 type of food
Its the big pot of Aspartame and AIDS they stir in you should worry about though<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:33 pm --<br /><br />
BimboBob said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
BimboBob said:
Isn't the moon made of jesus or have i got my wires crossed?
No you got confused Jupiter made Jesus who then turned into Bambi

And then Bambi was shot which is why we have eggs at Easter?

Yes but on Mars they have fanny at easter which isnt a fair deal in my book

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Comrade Buka said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I read somewhere that UFO's started life on Earth and that the moon is made of cheese and it was on the internet so it must be true

I suggest you do some research and watch how they prepare McNuggets. If you think it is chicken with breading and spices you are in for a surprise, mate.

Oh no and i thought they were!! I been to the factories where they make all the McDonalds food mate, there isnt 150 ingredients in the building let alone in 1 type of food
Its the big pot of Aspartame and AIDS they stir in you should worry about though

My bad. 150 was quite exaggerated. I only found these:

White boneless chicken, water, food starch-modified, salt, seasoning (autolyzed yeast extract, salt, wheat starch, natural flavoring (botanical source), safflower oil, dextrose, citric acid, rosemary), sodium phosphates, seasoning (canola oil, mono- and diglycerides, extractives of rosemary). Battered and breaded with: water, enriched flour (bleached wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), yellow corn flour, food starch-modified, salt, leavening (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate, calcium lactate), spices, wheat starch, whey, corn starch. Prepared in vegetable oil (Canola oil, corn oil, soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil with TBHQ and citric acid added to preserve freshness). Dimethylpolysiloxane added as an antifoaming agent.

Comrade Buka said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Comrade Buka said:

Its the big pot of Aspartame and AIDS they stir in you should worry about though

My bad. 150 was quite exaggerated. I only found 30+.

White boneless chicken, water, food starch-modified, salt, seasoning (autolyzed yeast extract, salt, wheat starch, natural flavoring (botanical source), safflower oil, dextrose, citric acid, rosemary), sodium phosphates, seasoning (canola oil, mono- and diglycerides, extractives of rosemary). Battered and breaded with: water, enriched flour (bleached wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), yellow corn flour, food starch-modified, salt, leavening (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate, calcium lactate), spices, wheat starch, whey, corn starch. Prepared in vegetable oil (Canola oil, corn oil, soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil with TBHQ and citric acid added to preserve freshness). Dimethylpolysiloxane added as an antifoaming agent.
So whats wrong with that, no dog in there, no rabbit. I knew you were going to post list of ingredients! where you get that info from?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
So whats wrong with that, no dog in there, no rabbit. I knew you were going to post list of ingredients! where you get that info from?

I am sure you keep those ingredients in your pantry. So all is good. I know I do. Oh wait I seem to be low on TBHQ and

I guess you don't know what i.e. "modified" means.

So having been at a McDonalds plant, you claim they do not use this?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuIkr0df4-0&NR=1[/youtube]

Comrade Buka said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

I am sure you keep those ingredients in your pantry. So all is good. I know I do. Oh wait...

Im sorry mate you have lost me completely

fuck all wrong with mcdonalds

i can't believe the amount of snobs on here.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Comrade Buka said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

I am sure you keep those ingredients in your pantry. So all is good. I know I do. Oh wait...

I suggest you watch the movies Food Inc and King Corn.

I also suggest you read up on Codex Alimentarius and some of the decisions made by them.

Comrade Buka said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Comrade Buka said:

I suggest you watch the movies Food Inc and King Corn.

I also suggest you read up on Codex Alimentarius and some of the decisions made by them.

What a shit subject to get the hump about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.