McDonald's

TheMightyQuinn said:
Meat is murder.

meat is food.

we're an omnivore.

although i do believe we need to treat the animals we are killing a lot better.

dannybcity said:
I don't get the obsession with people trying to put others off McDonalds. If you don't like it then fair enough, don't eat it.
EXACTLY.

nothing what's been posted on here has put me off.

TheMightyQuinn said:
ban-mcfc said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Meat is murder.

meat is food.

we're an omnivore.

Fair enough, I'm not into beating people into being veggie but in my eyes, meat is murder and always will be.

i don't like the thought of it but i see us as just another animal who's part of the food chain, but the way in which some animals are treated up until and during their killing is what pisses me off.

but yeah fair play mate if that's how you feel.

ban-mcfc said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
ban-mcfc said:
meat is food.

we're an omnivore.

Fair enough, I'm not into beating people into being veggie but in my eyes, meat is murder and always will be.

i don't like the thought of it but i see us as just another animal who's part of the food chain, but the way in which some animals are treated up until and during their killing is what pisses me off.

but yeah fair play mate if that's how you feel.

Humans aren't really part of the food chain though as we bread animals specifically to eat.

Each to their own though, I'm not hear to preach....not much anyway :)

Comrade Buka said:
dannybcity said:
I don't get the obsession with people trying to put others off McDonalds. If you don't like it then fair enough, don't eat it.

I don't get the obsession with people trying to defend McDonalds. If you like it then fair enough, eat it.

Is this you?

the_burger_king.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.