MCFC.co.uk ERROR LIST

Why was the Barcelona game (Being aired for free on the video channel)blocked in some Eastern European countries?????
Ukraine for one!!!!

Why was the Barcelona game (Being aired for free on the video channel)blocked in some Eastern European countries?????
Ukraine for one!!!!

i was reading an arcticle about the Wolves game, and it said at the bottom 'Related arcticles - Bianchi set to make debut' - I was like WHAT THE F***??

Vicky said:
Ukraine for one!!!!
It was blocked for everywhere outside the UK.

Sometimes the question text on the videos falls off the edge of the screen. Someone hasn't cut the video correctly and checked its compatibility with the website's dimensions.

These small mistakes are only small, but they are very annoying. The website is fantastic and deserves better quality control...if I was in charge of commissioning it, I'd be kicking ass to make sure we got our money's worth.

i really don't like the site at all if i'm honest. much preferred the old one. i hate it how sometimes news doesn't come to the front page (adebayor signing went to players instead of front page).

jo's name spelt J on his page. maybe cos hes cup tied

stuart taylor's page missing

also on the replica kit bit in the shop theres a random £40.00 on toure's shoulder

plus when i try to enter my details for delivery/ payment i get a "certificate error: navigation blocked" message

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.