MCFC.co.uk ERROR LIST

And this photo in the "academy" section !
2 lads, 5 feet ! this is manchester city, not norwich city !
986mas.jpg

I wonder why anyone thinks the new MCFC site is any good.

For information (ticket information, up-to-date transfer news etc.) useful to real fans it is very poor. Design is amateur and cluttered.

the--dud said:
Cambridgeblue said:
WTF is Konquerer?

It's a tiny little web browser that nobody in their right mind would use. It was developed for the KDE windows manager in Linux. Firefox, Opera and Chrome are all better browsers available for free in Linux so it's a joke using Konquerer... Think the guy is trying to be "special" ;)

I'm not trying to be special you idiot, I'm pointing out flaws in compatability. Oh, and Chrome is buggy on Linux, and Firefox isn't the default browser on KDE based OSs.
Konquerer is a browser that is built using the KHTML layout engine, on top of a Mozilla based program layer. To cut a long story short, the problems in Konquerer will also be problems in other browsers built upon KHTML/Mozilla codebase or the old WebKit layout engine on Linux, like, umm....I don't know..
Konqueror
Konqueror Embedded
ABrowse
Web Browser for Android (mobile device platform)
Google Chrome
Epiphany
iCab
Iris Browser
Midori
OmniWeb
Safari
Shiira
Skipstone
Sputnik for MorphOS
SRWare Iron
Stainless
Sunrise
TeaShark
Web Browser for S60
WebOS

Of course, as somebody who builds websites all day, what would I know about making websites work? I must just be pointing out flaws for the sake of it.

I knew you'd spit your dummy lol... Sorry couldn't resist it. Opera is the best browser anyway ;)

skybluekings said:
This thread can be used to point out errors if found on the Official Site.

1. Fixtures page read D for "draw" for the Barcelona game
1b. Same. D for "draw" for the Wolves game
2. Barcelona tickets still listed "for sale"

---------------

We have hands down, the BEST football site on the net. Lets help mcfc.co.uk keep the site info to a high standard.

If you find any "errors" / problems, post them here.

Tickets for Barca' till fro sale? really? how many... that was a cracking game, i'd quite like to go!

MCRJON said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Here's an error:

FIFTEEN quid to post a fecking ten quid t-shirt? Are you having a laugh City? What's it made out of? Depleted uranium? I swear someone there has a sense of humour when it comes to postage.

Thats Hilarious

Nice turn of phrase there, Brucie!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.