MCFC.co.uk ERROR LIST

First, big up to the whole fantastic webteam. Hope this thread is not seen as a criticism but as a way of feedback to improve the site.

I've got the same problem of when I watch a video on a mac on safari 4 it quits when the video ends.

Also you need a quality sub-ed big time. I know you are whacking up news story after news story but it's a lack of professionalism. One read through would catch the spelling errors. Not good enough. Raise your game.

gx

JonChap said:
Safari crashes after i watch any video on the site, i use a macbook.

ps i really like the new site, the video thing is just a bit annoying

Yep I get that ever time on a Mac. Think it might be fixed with Snow Leopard

Project said:
JonChap said:
Safari crashes after i watch any video on the site, i use a macbook.

ps i really like the new site, the video thing is just a bit annoying

Try clearing our your cache and preferences file. Safari plays video fine for me.

I tried that Project and it still happens

the arabic site is out of date
the latest news in the arabic site was in 24 jun 2009
also there is alot of errors in the language
i didn't check the all site but when i intered the sponsers page i found that they wrote about Daniel Staridg Beon instead of writing about Etihad .. they put the logo and the adress of Etihad but they talk about somthing else.
i'll chick the rest of the site

In "The News" section it says that Ken Barnes will make his debut at the weekend.

Yep I egree th spelin on th wib saite is verre pure indid. Surt et oot chips.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.