MCFC Season Ticket Waiting List For 2018/19

I live in london and have a SC in 233. I go to about 8-10 home games a season and some cup games. The games i cant go to i sell my ticket at face value on the various trading pages on facebook or give it to mates in manchester for free. Always a bum of some sort on my seat.

Balls to the waiting list. Logged into my account for the first time since 2014 and managed to buy one. Not sure why could of been a glitch in the system! Had a confirmation etc tho

City phoned me today and offered me a season ticket in 115.
They had a few options
several on row A and B.
Bought one on row K.
Mind you I do agree the online and phone system is rubbish and fans should be treated better.
The club should have made the website the number one offield priority.

Last edited:
If you are a new season card holder, your cityzen membership included in the price or can you get an extra ticket for a friend or family member as part of the match day scheme?

If you are a new season card holder, your cityzen membership included in the price or can you get an extra ticket for a friend or family member as part of the match day scheme?
If you mean as a season ticket holder can you get a ticket for a friend during the cityzen priority window. Then I m pretty sure you can't until they go onto general sale. They need their own cityzen membership.

If anyone ,new to the season ticket thing and lives in or around London and wants regular transport to home games
Myself and a few other people travel to every home game picking up on the way from Worthing, Brighton, M23, M25 M40
Garanteed cheaper than Coach and train travel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.