MCFC U16's

Also Phil Foden has now been called up as previously on stand by. Yeah I get most of the info via Twitter and im on a England football forum for youth teams and theres a lot of guys with good info.
Called up to the Nike Tournament in Florida? Good on him, a little player I like the look of.

Given the age range you were lucky to find that, mind you the FA's site goes down to U15 for the girls but stops at U16's for the boys.

Curtis Anderson(goalkeeper, his first call up), Jadon Sancho & Colin Rosler are all going to Florida for the Nike tournament which starts at the start of December.

http://www.thefa.com/england/youth-teams#team-stats
Keep an eye on Curtis Anderson, he's making good progress and is quietly making a name for himself. It's the quiet ones that often make the biggest impact

Drew 2-2 yesterday after going 2-0 up before half time, game started at a great pace and tempo sadly the second half didn't match up to the first,delibashari went over to the 18s replaced by a u15 , our Squad was very much changed from normal line up with 3 lads sick , goalie injured and 3 lads away with england , our goalie was a trialist from Scotland let 2nd goal in tbf , with all the 15s filling gaps the team didn't jell leaving the Wingers With little to do as most of the play went down the middle, disappointing result in the end.

Sancho was in impressive form last night for England U16's win over the USA and scored 2 goals, was also impressed with Colin Rosler. Foden and Anderson didn't get on but will hopefully play on Friday when we play Brazil which is live on US football's YouTube Chanel for anyone interested. Think kick off is around 8pm UK time but not sure. There is some really talented kids coming through with technical ability you don't often associate with English players.

Little Phil Foden has just put England 1-0 up against Brazil. Good Finish on the six yard box.

Edit: Foden just put us 2-0 with a header. Cracking play from Poveda, he looks a serious talent.

twitter rumour suggests we are very close to a deal......seems hes a Columbian signed from Barcelona who now plays for Brentford and plays for England?? Go figure.....

Yeah but I think he's born in London with an English mother so I believe so if that's the case it's pretty legitimate. Fwiw the game ended England 2 Brazil 0, absolutely outplayed Brazil with possession football and skill. God we even have defenders taking on attackers in our own penalty area when normally panic would set in but these players were extremely composed. Actually really impressive to watch for an England International U16 football Team and an equally impressive coach. Foden was impressive, especially in the first half ( two very well taken goals ) and Anderson hardly had anything to do which I was surprised at considering we were playing Brazil. Sancho and Rosler were rested for this game but no doubt will play against Holland on Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.