MCFC U16's

On the OS it's got us down to play the rags on 27th ofJan and then a week later.
The EDS play them in a couple of weeks time.

Got told today my cousins lad (Luke Bolton) been offered a 3 year deal, as have a few others of the u16 team.

Got told today my cousins lad (Luke Bolton) been offered a 3 year deal, as have a few others of the u16 team.
Great to hear mate, well done!

Anyone else know the other U16s that have received contracts and who won't be retained?

Great to hear mate, well done!

Anyone else know the other U16s that have received contracts and who won't be retained?

I do but honestly think it's a bit harsh publicising it on here as they're just kids. Probably best if people don't.

Seeing as its in the open its great news for Bolton as he's a fantastic player

I do but honestly think it's a bit harsh publicising it on here as they're just kids. Probably best if people don't.

Seeing as its in the open its great news for Bolton as he's a fantastic player
Without naming names, do you know how many lads have been given scholarships? Hugely talented group of players but I don't suppose the club can give them all a contract.

Without naming names, do you know how many lads have been given scholarships? Hugely talented group of players but I don't suppose the club can give them all a contract.

A lot! We can't give them all, no, but it is similar numbers to last year i think. Off the top of my head nine come to mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.