MCFC U16's

http://www.espnfc.com/manchester-ci...-academy-no-first-team-players-for-three-year

Manchester City still expect it to take as much as three years for their academy to start regularly producing first-team players, senior sources have told ESPN FC.

In the meantime, the club still see graduates as potential trump cards in what is likely to be a shrinking Premier League transfer market over the next few years.

As such, the sources say that City feel any players that come in the next three years are a bonus to the team until the changes being put in place start to take effect.

The club's hierarchy also feel that the huge broadcasting deals could actually mean that youth production becomes a key advantage in the Premier League over the next few years.

I know this is a more general article about the academy, but interesting that the club expects top quality youth products in about 3 years...when this u16 group will be 18/19 years old.

http://www.espnfc.com/manchester-ci...-academy-no-first-team-players-for-three-year

Manchester City still expect it to take as much as three years for their academy to start regularly producing first-team players, senior sources have told ESPN FC.

In the meantime, the club still see graduates as potential trump cards in what is likely to be a shrinking Premier League transfer market over the next few years.

As such, the sources say that City feel any players that come in the next three years are a bonus to the team until the changes being put in place start to take effect.

The club's hierarchy also feel that the huge broadcasting deals could actually mean that youth production becomes a key advantage in the Premier League over the next few years.

I know this is a more general article about the academy, but interesting that the club expects top quality youth products in about 3 years...when this u16 group will be 18/19 years old.
All just part of the long term plan. We have Khaldoon Khalifa Al Mubarak, the rags have Ed Woodward.

Game over.

U

U18's hitting 20-21?

They're not necessarily talking about what we currently have at the academy, maybe they mean with Pep in charge and the academy fully up and running and making a name for itself we can now lure in the very best youth from across the globe

They're not necessarily talking about what we currently have at the academy, maybe they mean with Pep in charge and the academy fully up and running and making a name for itself we can now lure in the very best youth from across the globe
That's exactly what we have been doing before Pep, ask Barcelona about Brahim Diaz for instance.

Trying to find out if any of our lads played today for England u16's in the 5-1 win against Czech Republic. Been on the FA website but couldn't find anything. Anybody heard or know anything?

Trying to find out if any of our lads played today for England u16's in the 5-1 win against Czech Republic. Been on the FA website but couldn't find anything. Anybody heard or know anything?

Sancho, Latibeaudiere, Anderson all involved I think. Foden would've been but think he's picked up a knock

Sancho, Latibeaudiere, Anderson all involved I think. Foden would've been but think he's picked up a knock
Cheers, just seen on Twitter Latibeaudiere saying he made his debut. I know we're strong at u16's but I think England in general have a strong u16 set up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.