MCFC U16's

Got a mention on BBC Radio5L yesterday. Lawrenson saying he'd heard they were not just the best u16s in the country "by a mile", but also the best anyone has seen for a long time.

High praise indeed.

Got a mention on BBC Radio5L yesterday. Lawrenson saying he'd heard they were not just the best u16s in the country "by a mile", but also the best anyone has seen for a long time.

High praise indeed.

that's interesting, it one thing twosips etc(no criticism mind) bigging up these lads but when people with no real affinity for the club start doing it then we know we are on to something

that's interesting, it one thing twosips etc(no criticism mind) bigging up these lads but when people with no real affinity for the club start doing it then we know we are on to something

The proof is in the pudding really. They batter teams by 6,7,8,9 goals every week, and even 10.

The proof is in the pudding really. They batter teams by 6,7,8,9 goals every week, and even 10.
Yep, it's not a case of 'it should have been 10' so much as 'it sometimes is 10'.

I'm still wondering if these are a one off squad of players or if the younger groups are going to replicate their achievements. If the latter then you can see why United (and others) are panicking.

Yep, it's not a case of 'it should have been 10' so much as 'it sometimes is 10'.

I'm still wondering if these are a one off squad of players or if the younger groups are going to replicate their achievements. If the latter then you can see why United (and others) are panicking.

From what I can gather, the u13s. u14s and u15s all have some ridiculously special talent too. U16s are defo the academy's crown jewels at the moment however.

High praise indeed.

I listened to the Lawro clip, he was said it was his mate who has a lad at the Everton Academy who was saying that no one can touch the City U16's. He said having watched them at first hand they are head and shoulders above everyone in the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.