MCFC Ultras group

Interesting thread.
But as I see every person has a diffrent opinion about the subject so far.
And it`s the same situtation in every topic regarding atmospere on your stadium.
Absolut foundation for great atmosphere is a group of people (better larger than smaller but it doesn`t matter that much) with common interest, attitude and ideas about what they wanna see and what they want to create on the stadium.
Without that basic common front and agreement you will never build solid and sustainable support.

Ultras my arse!! Lets start by trying to sing at home games..Atmosphere was wank last night. South stand was full of tourists ..Oh and a massive fucking inflatable..No problem whatsoever with new fans but not singing....F.F.sake

Ths SS issue has to be resolved asap

ATM when way support is moved up to the gods, thosnew SS tckets are lately avialable

The new ocpants tend to be

a) People displaced from their traditional high perches often silentupporters observers of the match rather than what we might call 'hard core'

b) this means that we are back to square one vis a vis the really good,vocal hard core fans

I sat (indeed sat !!!) in the middle of SS level 2 during the home leg V Villareal

and it was embarrassingly silent (displaced Level 3 librarians + tourists?)

Either way, we need a proper home end

been watching City for over 40 years and making a LOUD fucking row every game, always have, always will, but I do not need some **** in a megaphone telling me what to sing, and 90 mins of dull droning like the germans last night - yes they made a lot of noise but they were like fucking dull monotone robots, we have more imoagination than that. ULTRAS MY FUCKING ARSE

Doesnt have to be drums and all that. Get the supporters together, and not mixed with the tourists etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.