MCFC V MUFC, Sunday 9th December In match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
grim up north said:
i♥city! said:
This is what happens when you leave players like Kolo and Lescott to rot on the bench for weeks and then throw them in to play in a title decider .

FFS what you suggest we play with 10 men

No ! i know Nastasic is a better defender and future prospect but playing him EVERYTIME while players like Lescott who led us to the title last season rot on the bench is disrespectful

sjk2008 said:
A lot of flappers in here. You score in the first 10 mins here and they'll shit themselves.

It's not over yet.

if we score next by 65 or so we'll win, no doubt in my mind

Dethred said:
Losing at home to United will kill us off I'm afraid.

Will it thuimp, titles aren't won in December. Did last season teach you nothing, there's plenty of points at stake after todey?

Win lose or draw today and we'll still win the league.

Just a quick reminder.

stony said:
Right, half time. Can we keep the Mancini out posts for another thread please. This is the matchday discussion and making posts like that isn't helpful in the match thread when emotions are already running high.

Cut out the abuse and leave it to the mods to deal with the trolls. Two have already been handed short bans so there's no need to get involved.

C'mon City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.