MCFC V NY Red Bulls Tonight.

Who gives to fucks about PRE season results !!!!! It's not about winning the games it's about getting match fit not traning fit . So the yanks won so fucking what ..... " ooooohhh but we had xyz players playing from the first team <<<" that's right it's a fucking team game and for what5 first team players on the picth , and the kids are not strong enough! The yanks are becoming a very footballing country like it or not !!!

Rant over !

If some of you are still wondering where we got the ''bitters'' nickname from, I suggest you read this thread tonight. I seem to remember us performing just as poorly against arguably poorer opposition in South Africa last summer, and we finished up within a hair's breath of the CL holy grail. This isn't a time to panic.

chesterbells said:
uncle fester said:
Im going to try and be as objective as I can

but for me not one of the academy players showed they have what it takes to break into our PL first team

I dont care that we lost today or lost on Friday - dosnt matter and I know its only 3 games (including the timbers) but given the opposition for 2 of those, for me, not one of our academy guys stood out and that includes Nimely who did ok tonight but thats all - dont think they'll be giving any premier league defenders sleepless nights

+1

agree totally, those that point out the purpose of the tour is what happens off the pitch, miss the point - americans only have time for one thing in sport - winners, we've achieved nothing

not over-reacting, appreciate its only a friendly but touch, control, eye for a pass etc aren't things you switch on for some games over others - they're the basics and none of the players who didn't play have anything to worry about - places secure - at least rm knows that...i hope

bellwhaft said:
i realise the result means fuck all but didn't we go to america to make some kind of impression football-wise? this is an embarassment and what is most galling of all is that stretford would've won 4-0 with their third team out. why can't we do the same? long way to go imho.

Behave...you have already been outed as a rag c*nt on the transfer forum.

Burton Albion beat West Ham

Ajax put 3 past Chelsea

Liverpool lost 1-0 to Kaiserslautern

IT DOESN'T MATTER

Grow up

Again no pressing, given Redbull too much time and got punished 2 -1

Anyway, congratulation to Hans Backe our old friend former Sven assistant

Good job

S9508403-53.jpg

my one constructive comment, because i reallly couldnt give two hots how our reserve team do against a pub side, is that wayne bridge looks so inept, i mean i know it was only one game, but i forgot about how bad he is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.