MCFC v Sporting Lisbon Match Thread

After sleeping on it, i feel this sums up it up well:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzuSOZN4T58[/youtube]

not checked the whole thread so forgive me if i'm repeating

just seen the goals and it looks like billy big boots was caught knapping again posing on the two lisbon goals

boateng has nothing to worry about

Don't see the problem to be honest..number of reasons:

1) I'm sad we lost but it's a FRIENDLY...do you over-reactors know the meaning of that or not?
2) Sporting are 1 week away from their season starting and have near enough a full pre-season together; we have had 2 games and a few weeks away before the REAL business starts.
3) Look at the team from last night - only Hart, VK, AJ, and MAYBE Bellers and Ireland will get into the first team so pretty much, that's our 2nd squad!! When the season actually starts, they'll be ready, Mancini knows what he is doing..he's a manager after all! Don't think anybody on here could have the team to the same level Sporting were last night!
4) Finally, I'll only be REALLY annoyed if we lose to Spurs; it's about time we get our own back, players will be fit and we need to show our intentions for the season.

Now you haters should shut up..you're just going to get laughed at by fellow blues and even other fans if they see this thread..which some will!

It was a friendly, Sporting were further up the fitness ladder etc.

Look at it like racehorses, when they first get into the parade paddock they are slow and stiff as fuck. A short while later even the crap ones are faster.

tonea2003 said:

just seen the goals and it looks like billy big boots was caught knapping again posing on the two lisbon goals

Exactly what I thought. He just doesn't seem to be getting any better.

Joe Hart was extremely poor. Nothing else worried me last night, he did though. No way can he expect to be challenging Given for a number 1 spot off last night's performance.

I wouldn't make a judgement on him just off that game though, i'm hoping that was nerves because he had a shocker. His kicking was woeful though...

tonea2003 said:

Who are you referring to Richards or Kompany?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.