MCFC vs Reading - FA Cup Quarter final - Match Thread

Re: At 65 minutes...

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Once again we play absolute wank and win. But we won't keep getting away with it.

Pmsl wank?

If Tevez had put away half his chances we would have destroyed them, we are in the semis because we deserve it.

We are goimg to Wembly so stop moaning ffs.

Re: At 65 minutes...

Thought we absolutely dominated them from the 30th minute onward and that carried on into the second half.

Re: Win lose or draw

dw7 said:
Manchini and this type of football is fucking shit a throw for u's near their corner flag 4 touches later it's with hart utter fucking shot

post makes no sense?? Barmpot

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Bag of wank. They are there for the taking yet we're strolling about playing tippy tap crap as usual getting nowhere. We haven't put them under any sustained pressure whatsoever.

Great tactics again by Mancini.

horseshit...reading couldnt have scored in 3 matches ffs<br /><br />-- Mar 13th, '11, 20:04 --<br /><br />
Wexford Blue said:
Fat Sam and Savage talking a surprising amount of sense. Burley was an absolute fucking C**T!!

agreed...I think he toned it down in the second half whether cos he was told to or he realised what a cock he was being...he even called out rooneys elbow

dw7 said:
Manchini and this type of football is fucking shit a throw for u's near their corner flag 4 touches later it's with hart utter fucking shot

It's like he got some alphabet spagetti, put it in his mouth, spat it out and typed whatever it said.

I don't quite understand the post but I understand the concept of it.

It's not pleasant to watch, but I'll continue to support him until I look at the table and see us on the outside looking in, but only just.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.