Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never, ever, ever in my life want to read that post again. Likkle City paranoia at it's absolute worst.

The purest example I have ever seen of the enormous disconnect between football fans and reality.

I think it's a cracking post and one of the reasons why I still find myself reading this thread now and again.

Absolutely sensational.

I think it's a cracking post and one of the reasons why I still find myself reading this thread now and again.

Absolutely sensational.
Thing is none of meedja can be arsed making constant snide comments at the six fingered interbreed in North Chadderton however you regularly like to practice your sneering on this thread.

Didsbury Dave I am glad someone said something. It isn't lickle city it is bordering serial killer paranoia.

I always assumed this whole thread was a big piss take I am now realising some people really are a bit.......

Didsbury Dave I am glad someone said something. It isn't lickle city it is bordering serial killer paranoia.

I always assumed this whole thread was a big piss take I am now realising some people really are a bit.......
The thread is perfectly valid - there are plenty of instances over the last couple of years where it's plain to see an agenda in one form or another against us. the fact that there's some who don't see it doesn't mean it's not there.

The Milner post though - that's just mental.

Fair play for you saying that Pablo even though our views vary considerably. I have made a conscious effort to stay off the thread (a week anyway) as I appreciate ive become a divisive figure and the thread is no longer to debate if there is an agenda but more typically to highlight evidence of an agenda.

It is disconcerting that every instance is now being highlighted as an example.
If nothing else I would give James Milner more credit.

The thread is perfectly valid - there are plenty of instances over the last couple of years where it's plain to see an agenda in one form or another against us. the fact that there's some who don't see it doesn't mean it's not there.

The Milner post though - that's just mental.
The thread is completely valid. Anyone who cannot recognise the shameful way our club is dealt with by the establishment, be that footballing or media, is deluded to the point of being utterly irredeemable. It is as plain as day.

Quite simply we are spoken about and treated in a way that is hugely disrespectful - and anyone who knows me in person will attest to the fact that that is not something I routinely take in a compliant fashion, hence my routine involvement in this thread.

To suggest, however, that James Milner has gone through the thought processes suggested is predicated on the basis that he thinks about Manchester City's place in the universe as much as the rest of us on here do. He doesn't and never will.

James Milner has made a calculated and considered decision to sacrifice reflected glory for the next few years in order to prolong his earnings and first team football opportunities, possibly in a position on the pitch which he's always felt undervalued at City. No one should ever be gratuitously criticised for backing themselves. Self-belief is what got Jimmy to where he is as much as any other quality he possess, including talent.

That's what his move is about. Very little else imo.

I never, ever, ever in my life want to read that post again. Likkle City paranoia at it's absolute worst.

The purest example I have ever seen of the enormous disconnect between football fans and reality.
This from a poster who defended ex rags slagging City off on national television,i'll say it again just incase anyone missed it, Didsbury dave defended ex rags slagging off our club on national television. no one should listen to a word you say.

The thread is completely valid. Anyone who cannot recognise the shameful way our club is dealt with by the establishment, be that footballing or media, is deluded to the point of being utterly irredeemable. It is as plain as day.

Quite simply we are spoken about and treated in a way that is hugely disrespectful - and anyone who knows me in person will attest to the fact that that is not something I routinely take in a compliant fashion, hence my routine involvement in this thread.

To suggest, however, that James Milner has gone through the thought processes suggested is predicated on the basis that he thinks about Manchester City's place in the universe as much as the rest of us on here do. He doesn't and never will.

James Milner has made a calculated and considered decision to sacrifice reflected glory for the next few years in order to prolong his earnings and first team football opportunities, possibly in a position on the pitch which he's always felt undervalued at City. No one should ever be gratuitously criticised for backing themselves. Self-belief is what got Jimmy to where he is as much as any other quality he possess, including talent.

That's what his move is about. Very little else imo.

In relation to Jimmy Milner that is pretty much how I see it. I do not see him playing Central midfield for Chelsea, Arsenal or United and then below the top four pecking order Liverpool would be the club most likely to break the top four. The retirement of Gerrard and competition from The likes of Henderson, Can offer a realistic possibility of a starring role particularly as Liverpool try to adopt a high intensity pressing game which should suit his work ethic. Chuck in its not far from his native Yorkshire, or Manchester where he has spent the past five years, knows a lot of the liverpool players from england duty it appears a good move for him.

Good luck to him, he has been a cracking servant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.