Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Those that don't believe an agenda exists should read this post very carefully. Not only does it lay out the facts very starkly it also even mentions the fact that the game is corrupt and again those that don't believe the English game is corrupt might want to look away now as they say.
I agree completely

This thread has well and truly jumped the shark today - we may as well call it a day and bid it a fond farewell. It's been a blast.

That ridiculous post sounded just like the kind of deluded shite that gets copy and pasted from RAWK on here every day.

It's impossible for so many people to collude and contrive to fix and manipulate things for their own ends we're told by the head in the sand brigade, I guess that's what people said about FIFA until one man named Blazer was ostracised from the cartel condemned with incurable disease and then sought retribution when it was too late to punish him and the whole sorry thing collapsed like a house of cards. We can only hope the same thing happens with UEFA

I guess people trying to speak out about the decades of abuse in Rotherham that weren't listened to were described as paranoid and delusional too by those who weren't prepared to contemplate the awful truth..

I'm sorry but I see more than enough evidence, some of it completely transparent like FFP, to suggest that the agenda is working its socks off against the blues, perhaps Milner was savvy enough to see it too?

The fact that we are still successful in the face of these challenges is nothing short of phenomenal and is a huge credit to our owners, were it not for this, we would sweep up, nothing surer.

Stuff like this that does my head in, i am not an agenda-ist but they don't like paying us attention.
This is on the telegraphs transfer main page, we do not have a transfer page. If we ignore them they do not exist must be the mantra hehe.
Does the runners up and richest club in the world not deserve a page dedicated to their transfers ?

650bav.jpg

It's impossible for so many people to collude and contrive to fix and manipulate things for their own ends we're told by the head in the sand brigade, I guess that's what people said about FIFA until one man named Blazer was ostracised from the cartel condemned with incurable disease and then sought retribution when it was too late to punish him and the whole sorry thing collapsed like a house of cards. We can only hope the same thing happens with UEFA

I guess people trying to speak out about the decades of abuse in Rotherham that weren't listened to were described as paranoid and delusional too by those who weren't prepared to contemplate the awful truth..

I'm sorry but I see more than enough evidence, some of it completely transparent like FFP, to suggest that the agenda is working its socks off against the blues, perhaps Milner was savvy enough to see it too?

The fact that we are still successful in the face of these challenges is nothing short of phenomenal and is a huge credit to our owners, were it not for this, we would sweep up, nothing surer.
Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar.

Stuff like this that does my head in, i am not an agenda-ist but they don't like paying us attention.
This is on the telegraphs transfer main page, we do not have a transfer page. If we ignore them they do not exist must be the mantra hehe.
Does the runners up and richest club in the world not deserve a page dedicated to their transfers ?

650bav.jpg

The 4 clubs there are there because they generate most clicks. More clicks, more advertising, more money coming in. City's time will come in that regard but currently neither our UK or global fan base matches that of those 4 clubs.

The 'agenda' I see is that in the reports themselves. Little to no credit is ever given to City and when journalists can misrepresent things against us, they do. Like saying X has signed for a deal worth Y where Y contains the transfer fee, all possible add ons, his wages and all possible bonuses.

The result, Milner decides that Liverpool, a failing team offers a better option for his career than the blues. Its sickening, it really is.

Indeed. People need to wake-up and see the power and influence wielded by the media. Even footballers read newspapers.

The 4 clubs there are there because they generate most clicks. More clicks, more advertising, more money coming in. City's time will come in that regard but currently neither our UK or global fan base matches that of those 4 clubs.

The 'agenda' I see is that in the reports themselves. Little to no credit is ever given to City and when journalists can misrepresent things against us, they do. Like saying X has signed for a deal worth Y where Y contains the transfer fee, all possible add ons, his wages and all possible bonuses.

I agree with that, it wouldn't kill to have one for us though. My father for example (red) asked what is going on with us and no link, he won't be the only one interested in our dealings besides blues either i would bet.
I do agree with the second part also, they like to twist it for us when they see a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.