Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Quinn seem to detest us so much? It seems like the prerequisite for "City" pundits is that they have to fucking hate us! This twat and Danny Mills can go and get pegged by a pair of horses.
The only pundits I ever hear defending us are Martin Samuel, Stuart Brennan and Colin Murray.

Apparently city fans will get on his back if he doesn't deliver. Whatever happened to him while he was with us has scarred him for life.

This is what I just don't understand and it's not only limited to Quinn. Bar the Goat who is generally positive about City, however when he does criticise it is in a constructive way, making suggestions to improve rather than being negative.

Yet there seems to be no end of ex city players who are prepared to crawl out of the woodwork to denigrate us. Quinn is one, never heard Steve Howey or Didi Hamman say a good thing about us and the less said about Danny "steal a living" Mills, the better.

Maybe it's my perception.

On the flip side, I can not stand Colin Murray from his MoTD time. However when Hamann has tried to have a go at City, Murray has put him back in his place.

I have pulled them on it.... pathetic excuses saying they have a 'worldwide' audience, some of the comments are funny

The BBC world news always use US dollars on TV or radio when translating pound sterling and they did when reporting the Sterling transfer. For their website to use Euros is blatant shit stirring bullshit, they are simply jumping on the bandwagon to kick City, Sterling and pander to the rag and dipper masses.

The BBC world news always use US dollars on TV or radio when translating pound sterling and they did when reporting the Sterling transfer. For their website to use Euros is blatant shit stirring bullshit, they are simply jumping on the bandwagon to kick City, Sterling and pander to the rag and dipper masses.

Is correct, 150 likes for my slating of them now :o)

Last edited:

Actually no it's not.

For BBC World News they will use US$ as a reference point for transactions as the base currency.

For information on the website you would be directed to your local version depending on your IP address. So there may be 3 or 4 different versions of the same article relating to local currency be it US$, GPB or Euros. All of those figures could change depending on the exchange rate at the time.

This is what I just don't understand and it's not only limited to Quinn. Bar the Goat who is generally positive about City, however when he does criticise it is in a constructive way, making suggestions to improve rather than being negative.

Yet there seems to be no end of ex city players who are prepared to crawl out of the woodwork to denigrate us. Quinn is one, never heard Steve Howey or Didi Hamman say a good thing about us and the less said about Danny "steal a living" Mills, the better.

Maybe it's my perception.

On the flip side, I can not stand Colin Murray from his MoTD time. However when Hamann has tried to have a go at City, Murray has put him back in his place.

Could it be that their paymasters are suggesting they be a tad negative towards us. There has to be a reason and I cannot think of any other.
Hey, there is no agenda, allegedly!!

Actually no it's not.

For BBC World News they will use US$ as a reference point for transactions as the base currency.

For information on the website you would be directed to your local version depending on your IP address. So there may be 3 or 4 different versions of the same article relating to local currency be it US$, GPB or Euros. All of those figures could change depending on the exchange rate at the time.

Ok didn't know that, I'm in SE Asia and they always use GBP on their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.