Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to laugh when some guy stumped Georgie Bingham with the simple question "What has Raheem Sterling actually done wrong?" She just chatted bullshit to bide some time because she didn't know what to say. The she gradually started raising her voice which is usually a sign that the other person is winning the argument.

The scouse media has brainwashed people to the point that everyone has just accepted their propaganda without even knowing what they are agreeing with.

Has somebody kidnapped 'franksinatra'?
His lack of posts on here today is worrysome.

This is a message to all of the ex players/ media/general pundits out there. Are you hurting that much, that you are trying to demonise Raheem and my own great club. You sad fuecks.
Your pain and tears are tasting so sweet.
We are only just starting out on our journey so if we reach the stars then we are in for one hell of a journey. If we stumble and we end up back in div 2. We will still be here.
I talk to a lot of exiled football fans from different leagues and countries, and 99% are in our favour, and as a true blue we would be 100% in favour of other clubs breaking up the shite sky and the so called big clubs to make it a more interesting format.
If I never see my club ever win a single thing again, I would still have that Aguero moment to keep me going, and that moment will haunt you rag fcukers forever.
Also before any rag wanker says, yes I live in Spain but I also see my club when I can.
Ps. muen please put a red marker around my seat as I will not be there till December.

Ok didn't know that, I'm in SE Asia and they always use GBP on their website.

No worries. Took me a while to get my head around it.

Mrs Mav worked for a UK High Street Bank for a while dealing with imports. Bizzarly it was mainly tractor parts and prawns...

Still don't know half of what she is talking about when she goes on one.

Did I mention she is blond though?

Heard a couple of times now from different mouthpieces on on talkshite that they think Sterling will get booed at all away grounds this season. Sounded to me that's what they want to happen rather than that's what they expect.

Heard a couple of times now from different mouthpieces on on talkshite that they think Sterling will get booed at all away grounds this season. Sounded to me that's what they want to happen rather than that's what they expect.

Its almost begging from them pmsl.

What the fuck has this transfer got to do with Stoke or Bournemouth etc etc etc?

Like the fucking rags, they think they are everybodies team when in reality, no fucker gives a shit and actually despises the cunts.

That said, the Liverpool games next season are going to be something else, on and off the pitch!

That's an interesting question and one I've honestly never considered.

I'm not sure my recalcitrant streak was sufficiently developed at six/seven years of age for it to be the primary reason, at least consciously. My first game, in fact, was at old trafford in 1976, united v Ajax in the UEFA cup that my dad took me to (Lou Macari of all people, scored), but I wasn't that arsed. Certainly wasn't on the hook after that game. My first game at Maine Road came later that year v Coventry in December of that year (when I'd just turned seven). I remember Dennis Tueart scoring. My dad's younger brother (so not quite a 100% red family, although near as damn it) took me. Sat in the Maine Stand to the left of the half way line. I can smell the cheap cigars now. Maine Road captivated me and felt much more like home, plus I loved City's colours, so I think the answer is probably 'no', but who knows in all honestly. Could have been a 'sliding doors' moment, or maybe not.

Whatever my reasons I'm so glad I took the path I did. Being a blue is so much a part of who I am. It's one of the things that most defines me as a person. I certainly couldn't imagine supporting any other team.

I can't believe how similar this is to my own match going experience. My first ever game was when a friend of my mums took me to see the rags in the league cup, think v Stockport in 1975/6, didn't particularly enjoy it, then went to the first game of the 76 or 77 season v Leicester, Mick Channon debut if i recall right, was hooked from then on.
My mum had come from a family of reds but had actually never been herself, she started coming to City in the 77 season and we have all had season tickets for pretty much every season since, her and my dad (who was always blue) are still going now.

But GDM your last line is so true for many a blue, being a blue is character building, more downs than ups in the earlier years of supporting and now appreciating the ups more than that lot across the road will ever understand.

Anyway back on topic, that muppet on Talkshite this morning was calling Sterling a 'numpty' for thanking Bodgers for the opportunity he had given him, what the fuck is that all about? Did we hear anything similar about lalana last season?

I can't believe how similar this is to my own match going experience. My first ever game was when a friend of my mums took me to see the rags in the league cup, think v Stockport in 1975/6, didn't particularly enjoy it, then went to the first game of the 76 or 77 season v Leicester, Mick Channon debut if i recall right, was hooked from then on.
My mum had come from a family of reds but had actually never been herself, she started coming to City in the 77 season and we have all had season tickets for pretty much every season since, her and my dad (who was always blue) are still going now.

But GDM your last line is so true for many a blue, being a blue is character building, more downs than ups in the earlier years of supporting and now appreciating the ups more than that lot across the road will ever understand.

Anyway back on topic, that muppet on Talkshite this morning was calling Sterling a 'numpty' for thanking Bodgers for the opportunity he had given him, what the fuck is that all about? Did we hear anything similar about lalana last season?

I think the point is that City had obviously told him to be nicey nicey, whereas 3 days ago he said he couldn't work with Rogers.

Could it be that their paymasters are suggesting they be a tad negative towards us. There has to be a reason and I cannot think of any other.
Hey, there is no agenda, allegedly!!

To be fair if I had not been educated via particularly the FFP thread I would probably have assumed that some of the inaccurate, often skewed media reports were a fair reflection on the circumstances.

Perhaps Mr Quinn has not seen the need to defend City, after all unlike virtually all of us, he has not been a City supporter all his life so perhaps thinks more about say Sunderland or Arsenal than us ? Expecting any player who has had a part career with us to particularly retain an allegiance with City is a little optomistic.
I agree he has probably been persuaded to toe the party line and appear to be the voice of fairness among so many ex LFC players at Sky. This is why the LFC single club players / media men at Sky are currently so vocally bitter because they know nothing else except Liverpool and have been brainwashed so are therefore unlikely to be suited to a job that may compromise their allegiance should LFC be involved.

The real question is why Sky have allowed this obvious bias to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.