Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Ipswich Town forum - looks like other fans buy all the shit the media sell. Also the inaccuracies in the post are laughable

There is something drastically wrong with the football world, and the reflection of the obscenity of money now within it, when a player like Raheem Sterling is being sold for not only £49m BUT is now our nations most expensive sale as a player. Christ!
He has in no way shown qualities to match that valuation and I just think of Man City, mugs. It's what comes from having Saudi's running the club and a care free sense of money falling out of their back pocket. And I know that's some back pocket!
I just think what a poor state of affairs that the best sale now is Sterling.
And apparently Jordan Ibe is a better player, skill wise, and of his developing future, than Sterling is anyway.
The riches of football...ridiculous

Just a bunch of ignorant pig fucking yokels with straw hanging out of their mouths. They'll know the intricacies of EU farming subsidies and how to claim them. They can start a 40 year old Massey Ferguson with a flat battery in the middle of winter, but they know the square root of fuck all when it comes to football and Manchester City. Sister shagging bumpkin cunts.

Just a bunch of ignorant pig fucking yokels with straw hanging out of their mouths. They'll know the intricacies of EU farming subsidies and how to claim them. They can start a 40 year old Massey Ferguson with a flat battery in the middle of winter, but they know the square root of fuck all when it comes to football and Manchester City. Sister shagging bumpkin cunts.

Saudis running the club, eh. Has the Good Sheikh sold out?

I remember when Ipswich were top of the tree. They did it on handouts from the local gentry and their players turned up for the love of Portman Road and Pop Robson!

So we have bought sterling for £49m which is actually £44m plus add-ons yet the sale is quoted throughout the media as being £49m
Southampton buy Clasie for "£7m" yet it's as much as £10m with add-ons but quoted at £7m

Where's the consistency???

Bloody agenda

And do we still have the worst PR in the premiership or what? All I see is negativity about us in the press yet the rags are allowed to get away lightly with the van persie fallout, it's ends strike, de gea the villain etc etc

Sort it out sheikh mansoor (please)!

So, I get home from work tonight and I'm excitedly talking to my 7yr old daughter about the transfer. She, unfortunately and despite my best efforts has no interest in football and as we live in the south, just about everyone in the school follows either Chelsea or Arsenal, so I was surprised when she told me she knew about at as they had seen it on 'Newsround' at school, then I was gobsmacked when she told me 'he's very greedy'. How the hell were they reporting it on a kids news show ffs?

Just about sums up the agenda for me. It highligh
So we have bought sterling for £49m which is actually £44m plus add-ons yet the sale is quoted throughout the media as being £49m
Southampton buy Clasie for "£7m" yet it's as much as £10m with add-ons but quoted at £7m

Where's the consistency???

Bloody agenda

And do we still have the worst PR in the premiership or what? All I see is negativity about us in the press yet the rags are allowed to get away lightly with the van persie fallout, it's ends strike, de gea the villain etc etc

Sort it out sheikh mansoor (please)!

Where was the disgust when the rags were spending 30m on Luke Shaw who wasn't even deemed fit enough. A left back that quite honestly had achieved far less than Raheem and playing in a position where transfer fees are typically less. Pro rats that is every bit as much as we spent on Sterling.

Plus the fee was not City's valuation it was Liverpool so clearly Liverpool felt he was worth that money as at 40m they would rather have kept him. Also are people too thick to realise that It is the homegrown rule that is driving up the price simply because there aren't enough home grown players that are good enough for a a team with ambitions for the title.

I'm no longer surprised anymore and you can't blame our PR if the media outlets have no interest in publishing our positive stories.

Last edited:
I'm really getting sick of Sky. While I love their "Hollywood" coverage of games, their reporting, rag and dipper love in and anti city bile is becoming unbearable!!
And Sergio not making that UEFA list is an absolute disgrace..... If he played for the rags he would probably be in the top 3!!!!

I understand that City want to take the higher ground and not bite but it's starting to become ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.