Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agenda is undeniable - our PR dept should hang it's head in shame

Problem is if we did fight back it would probably make things 10x worse!!!

Until we get more true ex City players as pundits (Not like Quinn) in the media will this agenda ever change???

Until we get more true ex City players as pundits (Not like Quinn) in the media will this agenda ever change???

Besides the odd article here and there have u heard or read anything negative about Newcastle? I mean on mass like we are getting?

Banning journalists and papers works. We should do the same.

Besides the odd article here and there have u heard or read anything negative about Newcastle? I mean on mass like we are getting?

Banning journalists and papers works. We should do the same.

If Newcastle suddenly became a real threat to the established top teams both financially and on the pitch we would..... It's jealousy and fear that motivates the media/Uefa to try and bring us down.

Tough call, ban or publicly call out journalists we get a bad name (our current policy I presume) let them say what they want unchallenged (also our current policy I presume)

Neither is helping us off the field, maybe the Delph decision may alter thinking. ? (Hopeful) our PR team should IMHO go hardline - on the phone threatening sanctions/bans/legal action each & every day until these twunts come into line like they do for ManUre

The only reason the media are like they are is because most of the journos don't support City...They mainly support the traditional top 4

This is unavoidable and we will just have to suck it up until the new generation come through the ranks...Chances are there may be a better representation of City journos the more years we are there or thereabouts at the top of the tree

True professionals should be able to differentiaie between their job and their allegiances. In other words,
it's not hard to ask a sports writer, to try and write some sort of measured pieces. Instead we get drivel,
that i'd expect in playground arguments.

Tough call, ban or publicly call out journalists we get a bad name (our current policy I presume) let them say what they want unchallenged (also our current policy I presume)

Neither is helping us off the field, maybe the Delph decision may alter thinking. ? (Hopeful) our PR team should IMHO go hardline - on the phone threatening sanctions/bans/legal action each & every day until these twunts come into line like they do for ManUre

It's pretty obvious the club just want to be above it all. I'd imagine the owner's royal pedigree has a lot to do with it, in much same way our royal family never respond to criticism.

We don't respond because if we do it shows we are affected by it and therefore displaying weakness. It's quite funny if the media are frothing for a reaction and we give them nothing.

It's pretty obvious the club just want to be above it all. I'd imagine the owner's royal pedigree has a lot to do with it, in much same way our royal family never respond to criticism.

We don't respond because if we do it shows we are affected by it and therefore displaying weakness. It's quite funny if the media are frothing for a reaction and we give them nothing.

Totally agree.

Let's do all our talking on the pitch and get it right up them all!! Can't wait for Stirling to score against the dippers ;)

I agree with this, listening to Murray yesterday morning he even stated (after sticking up for us) 'That there is a different way to get ratings' which was almost as though he felt the need to justify himself.

Didn't hear that but after hearing him argue our case on a number of occasions I can well believe it. I don't like the man as a broadcaster, mainly because he spends too much time talking and not enough letting guests/callers speak.

What he does do very well though is cut through the bullshit about City.

Can't wait for Stirling to score against the dippers ;)
south-park-season-12-6-over-logging-randy-finds-the-internet-gross.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.