Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't really, retention teams have targets on how many people they persuade to sell and they have to adhere to an average call time too. If his manager listens to that call he'd get massively bollocked. That being said I always used to do it when I worked at BT.

To be fair, to spend 54 mins on the phone to a customer, calm them dowm, undertstand their issues, have a chat about football and to get them to renew it's actually a pretty cheap way of doing it. Taking into account all costs, I can't see that 1 hour phone call costing more than £100.

You sign up for another couple of years, put another £3k in their bank account. For £100.

Or you get new customers which if I remember correctly cost about 10x more to recruit then renew existing ones.

In today's telegraph gossip section, they yalk about the rags potentially buying Benteke for 32million, taking their spending to an 'impressive' £109m so far.

I'm sure it will be reported differently when we top 100m

See Martin Samuel in Mail has decided to jump on the Sterling-bashing bandwagon in the Fail. Implies if we have a poor season, Sterling will just do to us what he's 'done to Liverpool'.

Holy shit he didn't even make the top 35...how is that even possible? Golden Boot Winner of the Prem?!

Ridiculous

It's like the Eurovision Song Contest...everybody hates us hahahaha

The fact that Sergio is missing from that list is a disgrace – Tevez is in, and Sanchez for Arsenal...??? WTF

It's pretty obvious the club just want to be above it all. I'd imagine the owner's royal pedigree has a lot to do with it, in much same way our royal family never respond to criticism.

We don't respond because if we do it shows we are affected by it and therefore displaying weakness. It's quite funny if the media are frothing for a reaction and we give them nothing.

Correct.

Our owner started his investment phase knowing perfectly well that his presence in the football sector would be feared and reacted against so why should he be anything other than be magnanimous in victory having overcome FFP then upset an outraged LFC by buying their best player by use of profitability via ADUG's Business Plan.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer springs to mind as ADUG's probable tactics so the media will do whatever sells their produce but the owners of other clubs are the ones who really fear what our owner has planned for the future.
As an astute LFC supporter remarked, we have got a good player in Raheem, now go somewhere else for our next player purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.