Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stumble over the line?

We won our last five matches of 13/14. Scoring 14 and conceding 3.

And our last six of 11/12, scoring 18 and conceding 3.

Nothing like a stumble over the line in either case.

Powered home is a much more apt description.

I did say in my first post that James' quote (as written on the City website) annoyed me.

Although unlike you, I wouldn't call anyone a **** for having an opinion, even if their opinion is one that I don't agree with and/or is ultimately proven to be incorrect. Which naturally I hope it is in James' case. And I think it will be over the course of the season.

You're right though - whether I make friends or not won't bother me.
It reads to me that you are suffering from an inferiority complex (when it comes to City) , the symptoms include not being able to recognise your achievements I don't know if you are like this in your life as a whole but it's quite sad really it must sap the joy out of watching us, your not alone I wish everyone could be like me I love going to watch City it's one of the highlights of the week when the season gets going, I love the highs and am graceful with the lows

Probably due to the fact that the replies that I received for each post were the same "sentiment" also.

You ever thought that might be because no one agrees with you?

Fair play to you if you want to stand your ground, but as far as I can see, no one has felt the need to insult you, so i can't see why you feel the need to insult other people.

It reads to me that you are suffering from an inferiority complex (when it comes to City) , the symptoms include not being able to recognise your achievements I don't know if you are like this in your life as a whole but it's quite sad really it must sap the joy out of watching us, your not alone I wish everyone could be like me I love going to watch City it's one of the highlights of the week when the season gets going, I love the highs and am graceful with the lows

What part of me continually saying that City were worthy winners did you miss? I recognise City's achievements alright. And I celebrate them as much as any other City fan.

You ever thought that might be because no one agrees with you?

Fair play to you if you want to stand your ground, but as far as I can see, no one has felt the need to insult you, so i can't see why you feel the need to insult other people.

Of course I thought that.

Where have I insulted anyone?

Your a better man than me, I'm anything but graceful with the lows, I pity the local cat population when we lose, I kick emery one of the little fuckers.

I do not agree with your sentiments Ripleys cat but you are certainly not the open person on this forum to have expressed that opinion so not sure why you are being rounded upon. Many stated similar sentiments as a tool to beat Pellers/Mancini with.

Similarly many city fans are not convinced we will have the most successful season this year. I do sort of understand what you are trying to convey. we did not win it by 8/10 points but this was more due to the high point totals of the clubs in opposition. I mean 89 points in 2012 and to only win it on goal difference was not a stumble but two teams winning match after match with little margin for error. Enjoy the forum and do not get brow beaten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.