Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your a better man than me, I'm anything but graceful with the lows, I pity the local cat population when we lose, I kick emery one of the little fuckers.
humidifier-vs-cats.gif.pagespeed.ce.GowrxuehQw.gif

:)

If you are a a few points ahead of City going into the final games you cannot afford to take anything for granted or let your guard down as their club and squad have shown tremendous resolve and fighting spirit and a lesson to all kids that you should never give up

But James chose to say stumbled over the line

Your a better man than me, I'm anything but graceful with the lows, I pity the local cat population when we lose, I kick emery one of the little fuckers.
I am not doing cartwheels and dancing about when we lose, but I can put everything into perspective, it's a long drive home after a loss it's a good job I have the complete collection of The Smiths to keep me happy ;-)

I will settle for stumbling over the line if it includes, as we achieved in 2014, being the highest scorers in all competitions in the history of English football (in fact the second highest scorers in the history of European football). I heard a moron on Talksport say Chelsea won it in style. It depends if your definition of style is grinding out 1-0 wins with more goals from set pieces than anyone else... playing the dirtiest most negative football since Leeds in the 60s and early 70s.

If you are a a few points ahead of City going into the final games you cannot afford to take anything for granted or let your guard down as their club and squad have shown tremendous resolve and fighting spirit and a lesson to all kids that you should never give up

But James chose to say stumbled over the line

It's a good point. It's how history perceives it I suppose. By and large, we've received huge credit for the 2011/12 title win. More so than we did for the 2014/15 win (even though in that season we were probably less expected to win the title than we were in 2012. 2012 is regarded as one of the great seasons, largely in part down to how we won it. I remember thinking, given the results we had throughout the season (we all know the ones I'm referring to), no one deserved the title more than we did. And so it proved to be the case.

Given our early season form, it did look at one point that we would run away with it. We stumbled mid-season, (sorry for using that word again), and it ended up being a closer run fight than it really should have been. We finished incredibly strong, but fair play to United, we had to do, otherwise the last day wouldn't have mattered at all. I guess that's what I'm getting at really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.