Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would wager it's actually meant to please the majority of non-City supporters who have been influenced to hate our club now.

I agree that the close season bias that the media has shown has been less than helpful to any fair minded non City supporter who has not got a brain. However I think we are saying the same thing, because Club supporting bias against City already exists naturally throughout the PL without any help from the media.

Games by definition trade in non reality (like pre season hype) so they are a commercial product that needs every trick in the book to sell so why should they try to be fair in the way they peddle their wares ?
Reality starts today but surely not for a game.

Well i wont be watching any sky Saturday soccer those bell ends spouting bitter shite all season! I will stick the feed from america when the game actually kicks off

Well i wont be watching any sky Saturday soccer those bell ends spouting bitter shite all season! I will stick the feed from america when the game actually kicks off
One of the saving graces with working all day Saturday is not having to listen to the weekly hatchet job the four morans and Jeff the lap dog deliver with glee. I'm going to guess that this season will continue in much the same vain.

One of the saving graces with working all day Saturday is not having to listen to the weekly hatchet job the four morans and Jeff the lap dog deliver with glee. I'm going to guess that this season will continue in much the same vain.

Yep watched it twice last season and there bitterness was oozing out of them and Jeff Sterling cant stand the fucker

I agree that the close season bias that the media has shown has been less than helpful to any fair minded non City supporter who has not got a brain. However I think we are saying the same thing, because Club supporting bias against City already exists naturally throughout the PL without any help from the media.

Games by definition trade in non reality (like pre season hype) so they are a commercial product that needs every trick in the book to sell so why should they try to be fair in the way they peddle their wares ?
Reality starts today but surely not for a game.
Preaching to the choir but I think there is an argument to made that, as an official partner, you would at least get fair, If not favourable treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.