Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bookie on talkshite say's he was surprised that his firm had city at 3/1 to win the title.

I've just watched the new FIFA 16 trailer...

Did we anger EA in some way?

The only things that happen to City players in the trailer:

• David has a shot saved.
  • Raheem has the ball tackled off him by Jordan Henderson.
  • Oscar step-fakes Pablo.

It then shows a compilation of players scoring goals, none of which are City players.

Makes me actually not want to buy the game... Above and beyond the other valid reasons.

Since they intend to sell the game perhaps it is likely that they upset a few City supporters rather than upset the majority of other supporters ?

BT have all agreed on the script it seems

Using the same words david james did in the paper

Mp got luck with the new deal
Stumbled over the line to win the title,not deserved

Got us finishing 5th

When a whole station and all the pundits using the exact same words is an agenda and not just bias

Since they intend to sell the game perhaps it is likely that they upset a few City supporters rather than upset the majority of other supporters ?
I would wager it's actually meant to please the majority of non-City supporters who have been influenced to hate our club now.

I think if you asked most journos to review their title predictions with the caveat "Aguero stays fit all season" most would switch to putting City as favourites, even those picking us as 4th. They tend to work on the principle that what went wrong last season will go wrong this season.

our 2nd prem title we stumbled over the line with the 2nd highest goals scored (102 to chelsea`s record of 103 goals for.[/QUOTE]
not forgetting the first prem club to score 150+ goals in a season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.