Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just watched the new FIFA 16 trailer...

Did we anger EA in some way?

The only things that happen to City players in the trailer:

• David has a shot saved.
  • Raheem has the ball tackled off him by Jordan Henderson.
  • Oscar step-fakes Pablo.

It then shows a compilation of players scoring goals, none of which are City players.

Makes me actually not want to buy the game... Above and beyond the other valid reasons.

I've just watched the new FIFA 16 trailer...

Did we anger EA in some way?

The only things that happen to City players in the trailer:

• David has a shot saved.
  • Raheem has the ball tackled off him by Jordan Henderson.
  • Oscar step-fakes Pablo.

It then shows a compilation of players scoring goals, none of which are City players.

Makes me actually not want to buy the game... Above and beyond the other valid reasons.

plus they dont have the new stand ;-)

There is some right lack of research into clubs by professionals. There job is to know about football at least look at some fan forums or even the official site of a club. I have been looking at a lot of season previews and they all seem to have no clue we have promoted Denayer, Lopes and iheanacho. I mean they keep saying we only have 3 defenders and 2 strikers or don't have enough youth. Do some research

Saturday morning football page from the Telegraph - no agenda, bollocks

2r5yyx5.jpg

"Manchester City have to be favourites for the title" Mark Ogden on BBC just now - at last one of the media coming to their senses!

"Manchester City have to be favourites for the title" Mark Ogden on BBC just now - at last one of the media coming to their senses!
Er no. He may have a realistic opinion of City's title chances but he has a pop about City or compares us in a bad light to United at every possible opportunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.