Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I keep hearing is how poor Sterling was against Switzerland. From where I was sitting, Milner and Shelvey did the sum total of fuck all. Why no mention of their poor performances. Oh sorry I forgot when you play for the scouse scum you are immune form criticism.

All I keep hearing is how poor Sterling was against Switzerland. From where I was sitting, Milner and Shelvey did the sum total of fuck all. Why no mention of their poor performances. Oh sorry I forgot when you play for the scouse scum you are immune form criticism.

I can't believe the praise Rooney got. There was one moment when he looked like the old Rooney and he broke well and played a lovely ball to Milner. Then he stopped. Milner got a shot away and it came back off the keeper into the box. I expected to see Rooney on the end of it, but he was stood in the same position he'd been in when he played the pass to Milner, puffing and panting like an old man. Someone like Aguero would have followed up just for a sniff of the rebound. Rooney was either too fucked or not arsed enough to do it. He's finished at the highest level.

I can't believe the praise Rooney got. There was one moment when he looked like the old Rooney and he broke well and played a lovely ball to Milner. Then he stopped. Milner got a shot away and it came back off the keeper into the box. I expected to see Rooney on the end of it, but he was stood in the same position he'd been in when he played the pass to Milner, puffing and panting like an old man. Someone like Aguero would have followed up just for a sniff of the rebound. Rooney was either too fucked or not arsed enough to do it. He's finished at the highest level.
Respected football pundit Andy Goldstein seems to think he's still world class so on that information yeah I agree with you he's finished.

Respected football pundit Andy Goldstein seems to think he's still world class so on that information yeah I agree with you he's finished.

I nipped out to the shop a couple of hours ago and heard the rhotacistic **** on the car radio ejaculating his praises. I turned over to Dearne FM.

I nipped out to the shop a couple of hours ago and heard the rhotacistic **** on the car radio ejaculating his praises. I turned over to Dearne FM.
I remember listening to his show when Nani got sent off against Real Madrid and they got knocked out of the CL. The man was seconds away from tears, comedy gold.

I remember listening to his show when Nani got sent off against Real Madrid and they got knocked out of the CL. The man was seconds away from tears, comedy gold.

His best moment was under Moyes. I pick my lad up from work at 11pm so I always catch his show in the car. He was almost in tears after yet another poor performance. Up until then he had supported him, mostly out of loyalty, but he had a proper meltdown live on air. Cundy even felt sorry for him and cut back on the piss taking. He was so upset he could hardly get his words out. I enjoyed his tears so much I even put talkshite on when I got home.

His best moment was under Moyes. I pick my lad up from work at 11pm so I always catch his show in the car. He was almost in tears after yet another poor performance. Up until then he had supported him, mostly out of loyalty, but he had a proper meltdown live on air. Cundy even felt sorry for him and cut back on the piss taking. He was so upset he could hardly get his words out. I enjoyed his tears so much I even put talkshite on when I got home.

Hearing the producer play glory glory man united after every loss was the highlight of my Monday night for a year.

Not surprised that other clubs execs are laying into us. The Lyon chairman had a go at us recently for no reason. We're like that neighbor who has a new car that everybody hates for no discernable reason.

Even players having a pop. Thiago Silver from PSG saying the fees we and utd paid are bordering on madness. This from a club that spent 50 million on Luiz and bid 110 million on deadline day for Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.