Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone notice no criticism of Milner last night by anyone whatsoever? Plays for city the player has to influence the game massively or score if not 1 bad pass they on him in a flash like Sterling giving away the ball and it was Squandering an opportunity but anyone else says fuck all or makes excuses!

Anyone notice no criticism of Milner last night by anyone whatsoever? Plays for city the player has to influence the game massively or score if not 1 bad pass they on him in a flash like Sterling giving away the ball and it was Squandering an opportunity but anyone else says fuck all or makes excuses!
Couldn't be arsed watching last night but I assume the Milner you talk about is the same one who everyone said isn't good enough fr England when he played for us and the young boy Sterling who was in everyone's fantasy team for the last couple of years. Funny how people's opinions change dependent on what club they play for. Let me guess who was MOM, was it Shrek or fattie?

Not the first time she's done it either. She came out with an almost identical pile of spiteful shit about a year ago. Can't look for it without subscribing to the Sun unfortunately

I know her enough to tell you that she sums up pretty much everything which is wrong today in this country.

She's a blagger. Only got a job working for Sullivan because of her dad.

She once rang her 'newspaper' to ask if they could send her a huge picture of Ryan Giggs for her bedroom.

As for Sullivan, perhaps Brady can answer how Sullivan passes the Premier League's fit and proper persons test?

It's still something they like to keep quiet, but many years ago he was sent to prison for 71 days for 'living off immoral earnings' (being a pimp), before a successful appeal.

Last edited:
Couldn't be arsed watching last night but I assume the Milner you talk about is the same one who everyone said isn't good enough fr England when he played for us and the young boy Sterling who was in everyone's fantasy team for the last couple of years. Funny how people's opinions change dependent on what club they play for. Let me guess who was MOM, was it Shrek or fattie?

not an agenderist but Tyldesley (or Townsend???) singled out Shaw, Smalling and Rooney
slipped it in between the Rooney eulogies

Believe it or not, it was actually Chris Smalling.

Smalling MOTM but those others got a mention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.