Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC news this morning, KDB man city's 70 million dollar signing, wtf has dollars got to do with anything regarding the deal? Could we go for whatshisname at 100,000,000,000,000,000 bananas

BBC news this morning, KDB man city's 70 million dollar signing, wtf has dollars got to do with anything regarding the deal? Could we go for whatshisname at 100,000,000,000,000,000 bananas

I think I detect a warming of the airwaves from the Biased Broadcasting Cnuts! Once upon a time they would have described that transfer as the 64 million dollar questionable signing with the top ten reasons why KdB was, is, and will be a flop!! it's ever so warming, too, to be able to ram it down hacks' throats! Any of those bananas left for t'other end?

BT advert in todays Mail :- Live tonite PSV v rags at 7.00. Also MCFC v Juventus at 7.30

Presumably the transmission MUST take longer to get from Public Service Vehicle.

Great start, RAG and a Dipper with Lineker.

Lineker, calls our stadium City of Manchester..........

Over to Des Kelly a RAGS fan!

Not a blue in site, only on for 5 minutes.

THANK GOD I'M OFF TO THE GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.