Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
really dont know why we even listen / read any of the shite the media concoct after a defeat , personally i dont buy a paper , or watch/listen to anything regarding our team for at least a couple of days , until the frenzy has calmed down . Its so predictable , the dipper,rags,chavs and virtually every other football fan will enjoy any setback for our club , and sky/talkshite and all the other a*se holes just pander to their whims , its not personal , it just sells newspapers and attracts viewers and listeners , we just have to live with it , and its a small price to pay , for watching some of the best footballers in europe every week.

I should point out that the adjective is "biased" to describe someone prejudiced in favour of one party against another.

Bias is a noun referring to that prejudice. A person cannot therefore be bias. He can have a bias, or be biased.
^^^ Totally agree with this. It does my head in too.

It will be interesting to see what the media reaction will be if we lose the fourth CL place. If that were to result in both the scum and the dippers missing out then that would be a "Ha, ha moment" and a "Victory for Football." I doubt that they would see it that way though. Be very careful what you wish for press pack when you laugh at City.

What annoys me is that City's representation on the television is made up of pundits who did play for us, but were largely shite.

For balance i think Sky, BBC and BT should sack off Redknapp, Gerrard, Thompson, Owen, Souness and Lawrenson and replace them with Dundee, Traore, Cheyrou, Biscan, Voronin and Poulsen.

The easiest way to stop all of this critism is to start performing in Europe, we have become such an easy target over the last few years that we will only change opinion with our performances. We dont appear to be getting too much grief at the moment in the league do we.

The easiest way to stop all of this critism is to start performing in Europe, we have become such an easy target over the last few years that we will only change opinion with our performances. We dont appear to be getting too much grief at the moment in the league do we.
Very true, but the knives are being sharpened until our first slip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.