Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a survey at the bottom of the Gill article in the Telegraph asking,
"Will City ever become part of the global footballing elite?

Yes- money talks.

Noway- they can't buy history.

How dafcuk do you buy history?

While I way away on business yesterday I had the misfortune to watch BT Sport's coverage of the City v Juventus game via Virgin Media's streaming service. OMG I don't think I'll be watching that again! Talk about dire! If you thought Owen the Non-Talking-Horse was bad on BT Sport you haven't seen anything yet blues.

Pointer-Man was bad mouthing City all game as Pundit in residence. It was all about how good Juve were (even when they weren't) and how bad City were (even when they were quite good). For a player who played briefly for City he really needs to be connected up 1500 KV DC overhead wire. As bad as David James he almost makes Danny Mills seem reasonable. Then to cap it all Gary Lineker introduced us to Camel-Wio and Er-Ya-Know pontificating about City at half time and after the game.

DREADFUL PUNDATORY - THEY ARE ALL WOEFUL.

I shall watch the Monchengladbach game with the sound off I think. I'd probably gouge my hearing organs out of head with a pen knife if I had to listen to that again.

Watch how we still get the hardest possible draw. Really pisses me off to no end
The only elite team we are guaranteed to avoid if we're in Pot 1 is Bayern Munich because they will probably walk the Bundesliga again this year. We could still potentially draw Barcelona or Real Madrid as one will have to be in Pot 2. It's all about luck and unfortunately we are shit out of it.

The only elite team we are guaranteed to avoid if we're in Pot 1 is Bayern Munich because they will probably walk the Bundesliga again this year. We could still potentially draw Barcelona or Real Madrid as one will have to be in Pot 2. It's all about luck and unfortunately we are shit out of it.

We have to face facts, we are going to get tough teams no matter what. Everyone said United had an easy group yet they lost the other night to PSV who are the worst team in pot 1, Arsenal got beat last night by a team in pot 4 and they have Bayern to come yet!

Juventus were finalists last year but they are still the 3rd worse in pot 1 by coefficient, we could of had it a lot harder really. In an easier group it might make it easier to progress but it just means we play someone difficult a few games after anyway. There are no easy games in the Champions League and if you want to win it you have to be able to beat every single team not just the easy ones.

DREADFUL PUNDATORY - THEY ARE ALL WOEFUL.

I shall watch the Monchengladbach game with the sound off I think. I'd probably gouge my hearing organs out of head with a pen knife if I had to listen to that again.

I thought at half time we were the dominant team, controlled the game and possession and all the mighty Juve had was an offside goal. In comes the commentary - Allegri must be the happy manager at half-time and Juve has been the better team and so on.

If Liverpool had won the league, we would be hearing about 'victory of football' to this day. Sickening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.