Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prick on BBC sport tonight says " Chelsea are producing the type of champs league performance Man City could only dream of". Erm yeah, Macabi Tel Aviv and Juventus, slight difference knob.

The BT co--commentator was McMannaman, wasn't it?

I thought he was largely accurate, albeit a bit harsh.
Juve played to a more limited gameplan than City, but executed it pretty well.

But Ferdinand, words fail me why he was there to spread his superficiality, or whatever he's receiving down his earpiece.

Yes he was, I sincerely hope he won't be the "expert" for all our games, as I may have to replace the TV!

I was particularly impressed with him bemoaning our attacking players for not pressing the Juve defence....... brought back memories of him running his heart out in a blue shirt to close down opposition defenders!!

He didn't give a toss about City then and still doesn't. Thought he was very negative when City didn't really play that badly.

I agree that Juve executed their gameplan pretty well, but think it all came down to finishing, on another night City could have won by two or three and it wouldn't have flattered them.

The prick on BBC sport tonight says " Chelsea are producing the type of champs league performance Man City could only dream of". Erm yeah, Macabi Tel Aviv and Juventus, slight difference knob.

That is why I desperately want to win the Champs , something that is unfortunately lost on some people here.

imagine this headline MANCHESTER CITY CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE . First total fantastic for City, 2nd total doom for everyone else .

Can't wait for the pundits to wank themselves off over cheski while screaming "this is how you win in the CL, City"

Of course we will never get the likes of this tel aviv trash in our group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.