Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt Alan Green get in trouble some years ago when he allegedly reffered to sun jai hi as chicken chow mein on his commentary?
I cant abide this guy hes full of his own importance (which isnt much)

I don't think Alan Green is biased specifically against City he is biased against sanity.

Anyone seen the article on the mirror about our financial results? It says that we'll post revenue figures of around £510m this year which is close to a WR, beating UTD. Then says it'll be a short lived victory as UTD will break half a billion next year, becoming the first English club to do so.

Hmmmmm
How can Utd become the first English club to break the half billion pound figure if we get £500M this year?
Do the fools who write this guff not understand that £500M is actually half a billion???

The media is not mentioning the fact that the scum has beaten everybody in the transfer window, I reckon.

While City spend money on addressing the side weakness, the vermin has reinforced theirs replacing the retired Webb with the current crap refs. They are getting offside equalisers and the like, at the same time the bent whistlers are givin' nowt to City. No other explanation for that shower of shite to be just two fookin points below.

I think they're all crap on radio, they never keep up with play, one minute a team have possession in the opponents penalty area, a SECOND later they've conceded !!

While I do have time for Cheesy....listening to Radio Manc. on a Saturday is awful(if you want to hear about the match City are playing in).
Every couple of mins. their off to all local grounds incl. Rugby League matches. You get about 15 min. commentary in 45 mins each half.

How can Utd become the first English club to break the half billion pound figure if we get £500M this year?
Do the fools who write this guff not understand that £500M is actually half a billion???

Exactly my point. They were still trying to claw a victory back for them despite saying we'd have already broken that figure.

Very strange.

Steve Stammers in the Sunday Mirror gave David Silva a 6 did i miss something and had Navas as a sub.Good Press reporting again do they people actually go to the game

The Sky Sports Score Centre app is really bad for this... You only need to scroll through the 'news' section and look at the wording of the headlines to realise this.

So bias is ok as long as it's in our favour? Well done by the way in cherry picking some poor points he made whilst ignoring anything he said that might have been on the button. There's no pundit you'll agree with 100%. Our goal did look a foul, and like I've said a couple of times, I agree the delivery was poor.

I watched the game at the Etiihad. Last night I watched the BT live broadcast of it and I couldnt believe the negativiity against City.

I dont buy this thing about there being a conspiracy against City but I am aware of the media bias and this game was the best example of it yet!

The commentary was negative at nearly every point, even when we scored macmanaknob was glad it was a foul and own goal. We attacked and Macmanafuck was talking about how well Juve were defending, attack after attack, attempt after attempt by City and Macmanatwat actually said "this game is setup for Juve" referring to the poor way attacked too slowly and didnt get forward. It was not only cherry picked it was a negative vibe all the way through that game commentary, they were glad we got beat and tbh most commentators in the country are glad. biased fuckers

That game had macmanaman, gerrard in the studio, Ferdinand in the studio and Linekar who hates clubs buying trophies, no wonder there is some bias going on...... Seriously something has to be done about this, ex city players should be on these shows. And Pellers REALLY should be firing the team up over this,. I am not even sure the team are aware of this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.