Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do utd not release attendance figures,just looking at last nites results and on the s*n online all the results last nite have the attendance apart from you know who, strange

Clearly all the newspaper sports editors rang each other and said "United's attendance wasn't very good. Can we all agree to have a news blackout on it in case any City fans take the piss out them?"

I think different competitions have different rules regarding the announcing of attendances. The Premier League insist attendances are announced, hence why you'll be able to find the attendance for all United home league games pretty easily. UEFA, and the FA, have different rules, less stringent rules, and leave it up to the discretion of the home side as to when, or if, they announce the official attendance. That's why you won't find an "official" attendance for the United game last night. Now, the motivation behind United failing to divulge their actual attendance is open for debate however as all the other home sides in the Capital One Cup announced their attendances.

I think different competitions have different rules regarding the announcing of attendances. The Premier League insist attendances are announced, hence why you'll be able to find the attendance for all United home league games pretty easily. UEFA, and the FA, have different rules, less stringent rules, and leave it up to the discretion of the home side as to when, or if, they announce the official attendance. That's why you won't find an "official" attendance for the United game last night. Now, the motivation behind United failing to divulge their actual attendance is open for debate however as all the other home sides in the Capital One Cup announced their attendances.
We all know their ground full constantly is a myth,but as we all know spout it enough times(emptihad)it becomes reality,myself im not really arsed if any ground is full but its just blatant pandering to there gimp masses

We all know their ground full constantly is a myth,but as we all know spout it enough times(emptihad)it becomes reality,myself im not really arsed if any ground is full but its just blatant pandering to there gimp masses
You were arsed enough to go looking around for their attendance last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.