Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe what I heard on BT Sport 1 during the Spurs game. "City have lost 5 core players which form part of their spine, yet take away those five core players and they just look ordinary"....WTF!
Take any one main player from any team and it will effect results. City lost five, yet no sympathy or comments to that effecting the result...

LOL i laughed watching when i heard that, it was Hoddle who said it, yes Glen if you take FIVE of your best players out you won't look HALF the team will you ?

Hoddle became increasingly emboldened with his sweeping statements as the game wore on.

The initial 40 minutes were splattered with his obvious Spurs bias, how our defenders were playing too high (bullshit) and we were still there for the taking, despite bossing proceedings and chances.

As the offside goals changed the complexion, and as we chased a hopeless cause, he felt fully vindicated in allowing his usual piss and vinegar about anything concerning City to then spill over.

He'll use the game to no doubt inform the viewing public who lap that shit up on Wednesday.

It's like a little drinking men's club. They know jack shit about football. They are revisionist wankers who had us finishing out of the top four at the beginning of the season and then dubbed us title winners after just five games.

It's the reason why the likes of him and Redknapp are sat on a sofa, they are the 'supposed' next best thing for an industry so bloated by the money, they need to tear the arse out of every meaningless cough and splutter, stating opinion as fact.

A washing machine full of absolute frauds and johnny-come-lately fanboys who can't decipher between true knowledge and hyperbole.

If anyone wants to truly appreciate the standard of footballing analysis these days, look no further than Fletcher and Savage, prior to kick-off.

A couple of fortysomethings dressed like a couple of boy-band wannabe 20-year-olds, resplendent in matching waistcoats, skinny jeans and winkle-pickers.

Embarrassing shit.

Hoddle became increasingly emboldened with his sweeping statements as the game wore on.

The initial 40 minutes were splattered with his obvious Spurs bias, how our defenders were playing too high (bullshit) and we were still there for the taking, despite bossing proceedings and chances.

As the offside goals changed the complexion, and as we chased a hopeless cause, he felt fully vindicated in allowing his usual piss and vinegar about anything concerning City to then spill over.

He'll use the game to no doubt inform the viewing public who lap that shit up on Wednesday.

It's like a little drinking men's club. They know jack shit about football. They are revisionist wankers who had us finishing out of the top four at the beginning of the season and then dubbed us title winners after just five games.

It's the reason why the likes of him and Redknapp are sat on a sofa, they are the 'supposed' next best thing for an industry so bloated by the money, they need to tear the arse out of every meaningless cough and splutter, stating opinion as fact.

A washing machine full of absolute frauds and johnny-come-lately fanboys who can't decipher between true knowledge and hyperbole.

If anyone wants to truly appreciate the standard of footballing analysis these days, look no further than Fletcher and Savage, prior to kick-off.

A couple of fortysomethings dressed like a couple of boy-band wannabe 20-year-olds, resplendent in matching waistcoats, skinny jeans and winkle-pickers.

Embarrassing shit.

Ha ha, cracking stuff Tolm. As an "industry" it genuinely makes me despair and laugh in equal measure. Take out Souness and Neville (and I can just about tolerate Murphy, Quinn, Le Tissier and McMinimum) and all that's left is bitterness and rank stupidity. Owen, Shearer, Gullitt, Hoddle, Mills, Francis, Phil Steptoe, Keane, Savage, Claridge, Nicholas, Big Nose, Merson, Camelgob, the list is near endless. What's also noticeable is that of those who attempted management (from that list - Keane, Francis, Gullitt, Hoddle and Shearer), each and everyone was an epic failure at club after club. Fuck me, as a collective they're so fucking ignorant, I even look forward to hearing from Scholes by comparison!

Ha ha, cracking stuff Tolm. As an "industry" it genuinely makes me despair and laugh in equal measure. Take out Souness and Neville (and I can just about tolerate Murphy, Quinn , Le Tissier and McMinimum) and all that's left is bitterness and rank stupidity. Owen, Shearer, Gullitt, Hoddle, Mills, Francis, Phil Steptoe, Keane, Savage, Claridge, Nicholas, Big Nose, Merson, Camelgob, the list is near endless. What's also noticeable is that of those who attempted management (from that list - Keane, Francis, Gullitt, Hoddle and Shearer), each and everyone was an epic failure at club after club. Fuck me, as a collective they're so fucking ignorant, I even look forward to hearing from Scholes by comparison!

What worries me is that even after the Spurs games, I actually read some blues regurgitating Hoddle's views word for word as their own opinion.

That's how easy it is to brainwash the masses.

Sky are running an article now about how England might lose a CL spot if we have another dire performance like last year: "when only Arsenal and Chelsea qualified from the group stages". Cue loads of anti-City comments below the article.I don't like the bias and the shit from people like Hoddle on BT but the outright lies are what get to me.

Not forgetting that the teams in the Europa league also contribute to the country coefficient and premier league teams consider it a drain on resources. IMO they put more effort into the FA cup than Europa league

Embarrassing shit.
Ands thats why I turned the sound on to mute after 30 minutes of constant shit coming from his ego gob.If he was an ice cream the fucker would lick himself to death,seeing that he loves himself so highly.Hate the ****.

Ands thats why I turned the sound on to mute after 30 minutes of constant shit coming from his ego gob.If he was an ice cream the fucker would lick himself to death,seeing that he loves himself so highly.Hate the ****.

Watched it on NBCSN. Didn't have to put up with any of them shits. Watched a few of the Prem games on there.
They aren't too bad. Don't seem to have the bias of the UK media. You get the odd usual money shit, but those
moments are very fleeting.

Sky are running an article now about how England might lose a CL spot if we have another dire performance like last year: "when only Arsenal and Chelsea qualified from the group stages". Cue loads of anti-City comments below the article.I don't like the bias and the shit from people like Hoddle on BT but the outright lies are what get to me.

As long as City finish in the top three a silver lining to a poor City CL performance could be that Arsenal, Chelsea or United are denied a place in next year's tournament.

I actually thought we'd get a lot worse from the scummy media after that Spurs drubbing. But the knives are definitely being sharpened, and a fuck up in these next two matches and we'll get it both barrels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.