Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happening to the Woman too.

BT and BBC ignoring the narrative that they could win the league next Sunday saying Chelsea just need to turn up next Sunday to win.

Sky are running an article now about how England might lose a CL spot if we have another dire performance like last year: "when only Arsenal and Chelsea qualified from the group stages". Cue loads of anti-City comments below the article.I don't like the bias and the shit from people like Hoddle on BT but the outright lies are what get to me.

Good I hope England do lose 4th spot.

Last English team to be knocked out, not that it was ever mentioned.

It doesn't fit their agenda. They're hardly likely to say that we qualified for the knockout stages in both of the last two seasons before going out to the great Barcelona.

That's why Pellegrini mentions it at every press conference!

Not too much hysteria about Chelsea's and Arsenal's defeats to mighty Porto and Olympiakos was there. Well definitely no snide petty digs from our wonderful impartial media. Let's wait and see what later on and tomorrow morning brings if we balls up. I think we can all say it will be slagging galore.

Not too much hysteria about Chelsea's and Arsenal's defeats to mighty Porto and Olympiakos was there. Well definitely no snide petty digs from our wonderful impartial media. Let's wait and see what later on and tomorrow morning brings if we balls up. I think we can all say it will be slagging galore.

It would seem that the PL teams are being grouped together as CL failures already with questions being asked as to why this is so.

Our loss to last year's finalists is looking less frustrating by the day. Amazing that 5 of the 6 English team's CL group games have ended in defeat, particularly when you consider that PSV, Olympiakos and Porto are the ones dishing it out. We need to beat Borussia tonight to distance ourselves from the slagging that's rightly going on at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.