Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trevor Sinclair seems to be getting an increasing amount of airtime on both Sky and Talkshite. Articulate and pro-City. As certain posters are given to exclaim; "I like him".

Trevor Sinclair seems to be getting an increasing amount of airtime on both Sky and Talkshite. Articulate and pro-City. As certain posters are given to exclaim; "I like him".
He talks a lot of sense as well, not just rolling out the usual cliches like most of them do.

Watched the video and it shows Chelsea, the rags, PSG, Arsenal, Spain, Brazil and then City and shows the rags on the link.

There seems to be a media push to get Pep at United.

Fucking diabolical.
All abt clicks i'm afraid, put the rags name to anything and the hits will come.

I'd give him a go as Kiddo's replacement, as much as he seems to enjoy the Lancaster gig.

Regarding the mini love-in going on just now with Trevor Sinclair, he has just said on TalkShite this very morning that Pep would better suit the rags. I hope he was just being "fair and balanced" with his punditry....

Regarding the mini love-in going on just now with Trevor Sinclair, he has just said on TalkShite this very morning that Pep would better suit the rags. I hope he was just being "fair and balanced" with his punditry....

Reading the script is all but still, has he no fucking shame?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.