Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry GDM. I normally agree with most of your posts but this time I can't. Being one of the zimmer zone fraternity whatever the future holds, I may not be around to see it. So each defeat is like a hammer blow. We have lived like serfs for years, now we are at the toffs table, so I want first go at the french maid. The sooner the better.
Tell me more about this French maid.

No offence, but to those of you who say their isn't a pro-United agenda, and there isn't a bias against City, I give you..........

image.png

Don't forget, this isn't Talk Shite, or one of those headline click bait website's on News Now. It's f***ing BBC Sport, based at Mediacity, Salford. A stones throw from Trafford.

So who is the c*** who runs the Sports Media department at the BBC?

Watched the video and it shows Chelsea, the rags, PSG, Arsenal, Spain, Brazil and then City and shows the rags on the link.

There seems to be a media push to get Pep at United.

Fucking diabolical.

Watched the video and it shows Chelsea, the rags, PSG, Arsenal, Spain, Brazil and then City and shows the rags on the link.

There seems to be a media push to get Pep at United.

Fucking diabolical.

We are very much the last place they want him to end up at lol.

I wonder if this latest and on-going United biased started at the BBC when GPC forgave them and began speaking to them again?

It wouldn't surprise anyone if the BBC Sport's Department agreed to toe the United agenda/line once again as long as they got access to everything United again.

Not sure but the overarching strategy is about competing commercially and with a survival instinct. Rag-friendly narrative attracts 694m viewers/listeners/friends. Goes down well when pitching programme idea's if you can claim to have that many viewers. Sad fact is that a web page with a rag graphic prominently displayed is going to rack-up many more hits than say one of Norwich (although they are both becoming a little undistinguishable from one another it's true).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.