Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local BBC skipped off to Alder Hey last night and we saw Leighton Baines going round a toy store with some young lad who had decided he wanted to repay the hospitalfor the time he had spent there (Well done, son). Roger 'SixFingers' Johnson (he is from Sjoke, I think) then said that in the interests of 'balance' we have got some Reds, so up pops Lalana, minus tub of Nivea, and Lucas. Fine, in the interests of balance! Great idea! We were also treated to a few moments of Stevie Starfish - I think he's one of the hospitals patrons - and then the next thing I see is some lad spread on a bed, get well soon, kid, clad in Rag shirt. I turned to Mrs Ewing and said "Wait for the City kid next"! I might have missed it as I turned to speak to her. Did the City kid get on?
One of the recent BBC Gossip Columns showed a Rag player at the Manchester Children's Hospital, which is nice. However, absolutely fuck all about the City squad who were there the week before!

The Beeb on our alleged new badge refer to it mockingly as "looking like the Blue Peter badge". They have taken snippets from social media and quoted the most negative one. It is so clearly bias it is incredible.

Local BBC skipped off to Alder Hey last night and we saw Leighton Baines going round a toy store with some young lad who had decided he wanted to repay the hospitalfor the time he had spent there (Well done, son). Roger 'SixFingers' Johnson (he is from Sjoke, I think) then said that in the interests of 'balance' we have got some Reds, so up pops Lalana, minus tub of Nivea, and Lucas. Fine, in the interests of balance! Great idea! We were also treated to a few moments of Stevie Starfish - I think he's one of the hospitals patrons - and then the next thing I see is some lad spread on a bed, get well soon, kid, clad in Rag shirt. I turned to Mrs Ewing and said "Wait for the City kid next"! I might have missed it as I turned to speak to her. Did the City kid get on?
Did they also show the same kids going to Klanfield to cheer Daniel Sturridge up?

One of the recent BBC Gossip Columns showed a Rag player at the Manchester Children's Hospital, which is nice. However, absolutely fuck all about the City squad who were there the week before!
When the city players visited the hospital surprised there wasn't a story about the money city have spent could have payed for blahblahblah at the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.