Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nasty little piece of work. Ogden & the article both. Pathetic really from someone who is "Chief Football Correspondent" - it's dripping with spite (had already read it before I came here).

Ogden at his revisionist worst again.
The fact that he's backing Arsenal as the logical destination ignores one vital fact-they have no vacancy for a manager and are not likely to for another 3 or 4 years.

Better buckle in. The pause between Pep announcing leaving Bayern and hopefully saying he's coming to us is allowing the old lickspittle Ferguson press time to regroup. They know this will shift the landscape forever.

If the so called deal PG has agreed with us is done then why has he not signed a pre contract agreement similar to what players do ? Or do any ITK have info on this ? This would then stop all the press crap, players would be playing for there futures and should be trying to impress PG. All the parties should make a statement now because as it stands everybody is being affected in a negative way

if the Ogden story isn't proof of an agenda then I don't know what is. I'm yet to read an article telling us why pep should come to manage City - media bias in full force.

The other thing that is coming apparent whenever we play is that we are discussed as if we are some big European team in decline. All the opposition need to do is follow the tactics of the pundits, expose our weaknesses, and they we will beat us.
The Arsenal match preamble was all about what the comfy home English team need to do to beat the foreigners and bring the points back to Blighty. Basically, they all hate us. #agenda

Hi Mark. I know you're reading this. Just wanted to say that we feel your pain. We remember being irrelevant after thoughts for the big boys. Seems now it's United's turn. So yes we feel your pain. Don't forget to look at Pep when he's talking to you. ;)

if the Ogden story isn't proof of an agenda then I don't know what is. I'm yet to read an article telling us why pep should come to manage City - media bias in full force.

I don't think anyone doubts that Mark Ogden has a personal agenda against us. As with Jamie Jackson, it's pretty indisputable.

But for the sake of balance, here's a positive article about Guardiola joining City from David McDonnell in The Mirror:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/pep-guardiola-more-silverware-laden-7024824

They're not all out to get us.

Cheers ric. A rare, controversial article going against the grain. in spite of this I'm not looking forward to reading about how right pep is for arse, Chelsea, rags and how wrong he is for us for the next six months...

In my opinion the rumours need to be put to bed - it's not healthy for any of the clubs he's been linked with. Can you imagine the disappointment within the club and also the fans if we don't get him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.