Media bias for FourFourTwo

Looking forward to the outrage and the sniggers in the media and social media towards United's 2/3rds empty stadium that thinned out even more at FT. Certainly looking forward to how pathetic the United fans are for not staying for LVG's speech and for the few that remained booing him.

For the record, I couldn't care less about the above. Its the disparity of coverage that I'm over.

Can anyone remember the furore at the start of the season when James, savage et al, had the audacity to suggest we could finish outside the top 4??? Me neither (:

Or how they kept misquoting Mangalas tranfer as 42 million to make us look bad. Its swings and roundabouts sometimes.

Can anyone remember the furore at the start of the season when James, savage et al, had the audacity to suggest we could finish outside the top 4??? Me neither (:
I would say fair enough but 5 games in they had revised their opinion to 'they will run away with the league '.

What's your opinion of the way the press has reported Sunday's shambles, Frank?

Not ducking it GDM but had a problem with my broadband, until yesterday, and pretty busy at work so bit out of the loop with the reporting of that incident.

Noticed this morning plenty of mentions of the empty seats at Old Trafford in the Press as there should be.[/QUOTE]

I would say fair enough but 5 games in they had revised their opinion to 'they will run away with the league '.
So they made two predictions, within the space of five games, and got them both wrong. Expect more crystal ball gazing from them and their ilk in the weeks and months ahead. Mind you, why anyone gives a shit what Savage, James et al think, is beyond me.

So they made two predictions, within the space of five games, and got them both wrong. Expect more crystal ball gazing from them and their ilk in the weeks and months ahead. Mind you, why anyone gives a shit what Savage, James et al think, is beyond me.

To be fair many City fans thought after 5 games, and Chelseas poor start, we would win it. What we, and the press did not realise that start was then followed by a lack of application and attitude. Im not one to defend the press but I dont think anyone could have predicted how Citys season would unravel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.