Media bias for FourFourTwo

It

its all in your minds. From here, the vast majority still have a soft spot for MCFC. BUT, when it goes pear shaped, you step into the firing line. People will always mock you when you fail with your financial backing, its the British way.
Thailand racist sex tapes and Pearson's sacking isn't all in my mind. Not a squeak or a whisper in the media now Pearson is the hero who built Leicester. Forgive me for thinking that more worthy of mockery but that isn't the English media way is it?

With the transfer season upon us it might be worth looking at the difference in seeing 'Haha city snubbed again the rich cunts' vs 'a lad United had no interest in ever has signed for someone who offered him way too much money. But he had been quoted as saying United are still the biggest team in the world' stories we've seen in the past

It's odd that people with no affinity to the club are talking about a bias against us, yet there's one or two CITY fans say that there isn't one and everything is rosy and perfectly equal.

Did we get an apology for that? I'd love to see that, his rant that day was one of the most disgraceful things I've ever seen from a journalist.

Following a direct complaint from Kloss, Beasley promised to apologise to City fans during his next appearance on Sunday Supplement for wrongly saying Mancini was in the stands at Hughes's last game. This 'apology' came weeks later when he digressed from a totally unrelated discussion to gabble and mumble "I promised to apologise to Manchester City fans so there I've done it" and carried on with the discussion. No mention of what he was apologising for or that he'd been caught out as an unprofessional and bitter ****. Neutral fans watching that wouldn't have had a clue what he was on about and anyone who'd just let out a modest fart wouldn't have even heard him.

Neil Ashton in the sun on Monday reporting on the Arsenal draw focused on City blowing their Champions League qualification, Europa League for Pep and an emptyhad for the post celebration.

Neil Ashton in the sun today focused on United's team bus being attacked and not one mention of how City had been handed the advantage for Europe or that United were heading for the Europa League.

watching the game on skysports last night was a man united love in and that twat martin tyler was just about blowing his load about united winning and getting 4th place every single view was if united win they take CITY 4th place and never once said if man utd lose city are still 4th with west ham could still take there 5th place and united could end up 8th if they lose on sunday SKYSPORTS AND MARTIN TYLER are cunts and would have loved nothing more than a man united win just to rub it into city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.