Media bias - yes that old chestnut

Pigeonho said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Tyler is fucking loving it the twat
Yes i'm sure he's loving an English club being fucking dog shit. Idiot.[/quote]

Harsh words Mr Pige....

So no one has ever LOLed at the rags getting beaten by a foriegn club.... because the rags are english ????????

So our paragons of virtue in the press corps have no personal prefences that ever leak into their commentaries???

You sir, are an optimist of the highest order.. have you considered religious orders ??

Pigeonho said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Yes i'm sure he's loving an English club being fucking dog shit. Idiot.

Why is he an idiot? The difference between his reaction when Nasri scored and when Ajax scored was certainly not that one of anyone who could be accused of favouring the English team in Europe

Berkovic_blue said:
Pigeonho said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Yes i'm sure he's loving an English club being fucking dog shit. Idiot.

He clearly was and probably is still loving it, the noncing fucking fanny. Call me all the names you like while leaping to the defence of the sky-employed turbocunt :)

Don't worry mate, my Mrs is a red and even she commented that Tyler just can't hide his delight, nevermind :-).

Jamie Redknapp now on Sky - what a dunderhead - he's so stupid its embarrasing. Half the Redknapp family are now being paid to talk bollocks on British TV!

Pigeonho said:
Aguerooooooooooo.

Remember that?

Never before has one commentator been so excited about one moment in football. Who was it who said it? Tyler. Who was it about? Us.

Absolutely right about the excitement...

this was a professional sports journalist, finding himself in a very exceptional sporting situation where the quality of of his commentary could be up there with 'they think it's all over'.....

he took his chance well ...
but...
all things being equal.. if you follow his general comments on City over the recent years the Agueroooo sticks out as an exception...lets be honest

nmc said:
Jamie Redknapp now on Sky - what a dunderhead - he's so stupid its embarrasing. Half the Redknapp family are now being paid to talk bollocks on British TV!

I don't know if your brave or crazy for watching the post match attack/discussion. Rednapp never knows what he's talking about, it's bad enough listening talking when we're winning/won a match.

And with ruud gullit speaking, its like watching the match discussions in the Netherlands (Like how watching the match discussions from the Brussia Dortmund match was like watching it in Germany with Ballack talking). Both games have been pro our opposition. It says something when Ray Wilkins (from the Madrid game) made up the most pro city panel.

BlueMo' said:
Spare a thought for blues in Ireland.
We've got Giles, Houghton and Dunphy.
Mind you after that 1st half performance i
struggle to find anything positive to say.

Well they went to town on us a full time. Dunphy loved it, the tit!

dom said:
Pigeonho said:
Aguerooooooooooo.

Remember that?

Never before has one commentator been so excited about one moment in football. Who was it who said it? Tyler. Who was it about? Us.

Absolutely right about the excitement...

this was a professional sports journalist, finding himself in a very exceptional sporting situation where the quality of of his commentary could be up there with 'they think it's all over'.....

he took his chance well ...
but...
all things being equal.. if you follow his general comments on City over the recent years the Agueroooo sticks out as an exception...lets be honest

The "Agueroooo" line isn't even that great tbh, plenty of other commentators did a better job than him on that day!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.