Media bias - yes that old chestnut

UUBlue said:
Berkovic_blue said:
And in case there was any doubt about it being clearly offside:
qqzldx.png

Not only was it offside, but the 'minimum of three extra minutes' had elapsed when the goal went in. The clock enters the fourth minute as the pass is made. Proof is in the picture.

The time shown above is of the replay. The goal went in on 92:55.

Tyler was a bit hysterical today. Another thing I've noticed is how often they mention the 0-3 defeat we had away at Anfield last season.

Massive underdogs score a 93rd minute winner and the stadium erupts. He's a commentator and for any neutral it was an exciting moment. Many people support the underdogs, no need to be a baby just because that's not us anymore.

The thing that really annoyed me the most was when we had the ball in and around the penalty area there was no excitement what so ever from the commentators.

When Sunderland had the ball (all be it not that often) around our penalty area they were foaming at the mouth and masturbating profusely at the thought they might score.

I pay my Sky subscription to be able to watch football that should be commentated on accurately and in an unbiased way. They did it against Newcastle and were wanking off to Liverpool. It's an absolute disgrace the way they conducted themselves today.

Danielmanc said:
ManCitizens. said:
carlosthejackal said:
Here here, its all Tylers fault, FFS. We got what we deserved , fuck all.

yes the team that defended with 10 men for 90 minutes hopeing for 1 or 2 breaks all game is great football and Sunderland fully deserved their win.

Are you for real?

They got what they played for - what do you expect ? That they just give up the match ? Our job to sort that out, not theirs !

My point is that they played for a 0-0 and would have been fortunate to get a point nevermind 3. That should not be what football is about, especially for a home side.

ManCitizens. said:
Danielmanc said:
ManCitizens. said:
yes the team that defended with 10 men for 90 minutes hopeing for 1 or 2 breaks all game is great football and Sunderland fully deserved their win.

Are you for real?

They got what they played for - what do you expect ? That they just give up the match ? Our job to sort that out, not theirs !

My point is that they played for a 0-0 and would have been fortunate to get a point nevermind 3. That should not be what football is about, especially for a home side.

TBF i could not see O'Neill doing anything but that whilst he is still getting a feel for the players.
Even if he had what you or i would class a solid Sunderland team (a settled team he was happy with) he would probably do the same against a team boasting the quality we have.
You can't blame him really, i would do the same if im honest.

TCIB said:
ManCitizens. said:
Danielmanc said:

TBF i could not see O'Neill doing anything but that whilst he is still getting a feel for the players.
Even if he had what you or i would class a solid Sunderland team (a settled team he was happy with) he would probably do the same against a team boasting the quality we have.
You can't blame him really, i would do the same if im honest.

I agree 100%, Sunderland did their job today and will be delighted. My original point was that Sunderland didn't deserve to win or draw, IMO no side that parks the bus at home deserves anything. That isn't even taking the stats and our dominance bar 2/3 breaks into account.

Berkovic_blue said:
carlosthejackal said:

Who said it was Tyler's fault?

It's not too much to ask for relatively unbiased reporting on a national TV broadcaster, he was willing them to score before they did. No problem him getting a bit excited after they score but the man's a clown.

And we quite clearly deserved a draw, we battered them for most of the game and lost to an offside goal. If you think that means we were shit and deserved nothing then I honestly don't know what to think, you must be some kind of downtrodden doormat.

Exactly. Sunderland are and always will be shit.

And those empty seats ha ha ha.

Glendenning is a fat alcoholic dumbass.

I think Tyler supports Newcastle, he is a geordie.

Turned Talkshite off again today when they enjoyed reporting that a Newcastle Fan punched the air yesterday when Sunderland scored because "it was good for football".
The copper who read us the riot act before we got off the coach yesterday ended his talk with "stuff them 5-0 will you". That sounds more like a Toon fan to me.

de niro said:
Berkovic_blue said:
carlosthejackal said:

Who said it was Tyler's fault?

It's not too much to ask for relatively unbiased reporting on a national TV broadcaster, he was willing them to score before they did. No problem him getting a bit excited after they score but the man's a clown.

And we quite clearly deserved a draw, we battered them for most of the game and lost to an offside goal. If you think that means we were shit and deserved nothing then I honestly don't know what to think, you must be some kind of downtrodden doormat.

Exactly. Sunderland are and always will be shit.

And those empty seats ha ha ha.
What are you on about? Same number of empty seats when we were 15th in the Prem under Pearce!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.