Media bias - yes that old chestnut

Squatter said:
Massive underdogs score a 93rd minute winner and the stadium erupts. He's a commentator and for any neutral it was an exciting moment. Many people support the underdogs, no need to be a baby just because that's not us anymore.
Exactly.
Remember 'Collymore closing iiiinnnn!', was shouted with equal enthusiasm as Ji's goal yesterday.
If Richards knew how to head a ball and put an ounce of fucking power into his chance, Tyler would have enthused about that going in too, perhaps not to the extent he did for their goal, but that's because their goal came from a surprise break, they were not expected to do anything like that having just been twatted for 93 minutes and because it was exactly that - the 93rd minute.
Bottom line however is if our forward line removed whatever it fucking is that is stopping them scoring like they were, Tyler wouldn't have had chance to show the enthusiasm he did for their last gasp winner in the dying seconds.

Will people on here stop defending Tyler the guy is an out and out utter tosspot. I heard him give a guest interview on talkshite a couple of months ago forget who the two morons were who interviwed him but it was one long slur alex wankfest and he couldnt even bring himself to give us any credit whatsoever just dissmissed us as a club that got lucky with money. What we as blues need to know is when will the club finaly say to sky enough is enough we want alevel playing field with your broadcasts or some kind of action will be taken couple more like sunderland yesterday and my sky is being pulled. I went yesterday and i can understand the sunderland fans in the pubs after being euphoric but not tyler nearly shooting his load as a supposed impartil commentator

blue underpants said:
Will people on here stop defending Tyler the guy is an out and out utter tosspot. I heard him give a guest interview on talkshite a couple of months ago forget who the two morons were who interviwed him but it was one long slur alex wankfest and he couldnt even bring himself to give us any credit whatsoever just dissmissed us as a club that got lucky with money. What we as blues need to know is when will the club finaly say to sky enough is enough we want alevel playing field with your broadcasts or some kind of action will be taken couple more like sunderland yesterday and my sky is being pulled. I went yesterday and i can understand the sunderland fans in the pubs after being euphoric but not tyler nearly shooting his load as a supposed impartil commentator

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qST-98ChL8c[/youtube]
Explain this then. As a Woking fan, why did Tyler get so excited about this goal? Was it because, like Ji's, it was a last minute winner, or did he just not like Newcastle?

Pigeonho said:
blue underpants said:

Explain this then. As a Woking fan, why did Tyler get so excited about this goal? Was it because, like Ji's, it was a last minute winner, or did he just not like Newcastle?

Probably because it was a last minute goal in a thrilling 4-3 encounter that was voted match of the decade ?

Dirty Harry said:
Pigeonho said:
blue underpants said:

Probably because it was a last minute goal in a thrilling 4-3 encounter that was voted match of the decade ?
Exactly! In other words it wasn't in favour of Liverpool, or anti-Newcastle. Sunderland were hammered yesterday, spent most of the match in their own half and were just fortunate enough our strikers have forgotten how to score. Then, in the 93rd minute they break away, round the keeper, (which will always get a roar off fans and commentator's alike), and slot home the winner. All that against the league leaders where, as I say, they were expected to get nothing against.
It seems to me people just need this whole anti-City thing to go about their daily business, because it's getting to the point now where the slightest most miniscule thing is pointed out.
At the end of the day, Sky's leading commentator got enthusiastic about the underdog scoring a last minute goal after having just been twatted for 93 minutes. In other words Martin Tyler was doing his job.

ManCitizens. said:
carlosthejackal said:
Here here, its all Tylers fault, FFS. We got what we deserved , fuck all.

yes the team that defended with 10 men for 90 minutes hopeing for 1 or 2 breaks all game is great football and Sunderland fully deserved their win.

Are you for real?

Nail on the fooking head.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:58 am --<br /><br />Tyler was born in Chester, so nailed on liverpuddle fan.

I remember our last second winner against Villareal.

I've heard more excitement at a funeral, it was very much as if the commentators were disappointed we scored.

I really despair of some people on here when has Tyler ever said he has a soft spot for city everything about the man spits out pure bile against us i dont know or care who he supports the guy is a media up ferguson and man utds arse woman they all are and the sooner we as blues recognise this the better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.