Media bias - yes that old chestnut

Any criticism the players receive in the press for the performance is 100% worthy.

Any criticism of our great club,owners etc is 100% unjutisfied.

Sky can go fuck off for me. very close to cancelling my subscription and watching it at the local cricket club from now on!

mrtwiceaseason said:
its samuels take on lescott that i havnt seen a slaughtering like that before
If you ever checked my post history on Joleon, you'd see that I'm pretty much his bigget fan. But he was shocking tonight. Not as bad as Barry who I was actually embarrassed for, but very poor.

danburge82 said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
If you ever checked my post history on Joleon, you'd see that I'm pretty much his bigget fan. But he was shocking tonight. Not as bad as Barry who I was actually embarrassed for, but very poor.

Dan-They were all fucking pathetic tonight. I refuse to highlight any individual,just a collectively shocking performance

If you want to know about bias try watchin RTE in Ireland. Dunphy was fuckin delighted and even said he hated City and all they stand for and was happy that the 'Ajax way' and the values they represent triumped

danburge82 said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
im with you on lescott i think he was far more consistant over the whole season where kompany has spells of brilliance and very average ,it cant be helping being in and out with vinny being in one pf his average phases

Blue Punter said:
Had R5 on in the kitchen just before k.o.

Alan Green said something along the lines of: "Behind Joe Harts goal, there's rows and rows of empty seats in the Manchester City end. A bit disappointing that they can't sell out their tickets for such an important game..."

that is a ridiculous thing to say

Ronnie Irani on talkshite this morning has been at it since six this morning, he just keeps repeating parrot fashion that citys bench cost more than the whole Ajax team, dont know who i hate more him or Green

Reid11 said:
Dosnt matter if Tyler was biased, Neville convinced himself we would turn it around and win 3-4. Proper closet blue these days

That's what I would have said if it was United. Whilst secretly hoping it didn't happen. Which is exactly what Neville did.

I don't know why people get so upset about what's in the media. In the same way that Radio 1 play utter shite all day because that's what a large part of the population want to hear, the media report utter shite because a large part of the population are rags\dippers\gooners\chelski and that's what they want to read. It's all about selling papers and advertising - supply and demand!

having said that Irani is just a ****!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.