Media bias - yes that old chestnut

West Ham match report on DM:

An awkward night in the East End of London will pale in comparison to the mission facing Roberto Mancini in Manchester on Tuesday.

For the second consecutive season, he is presented with the prospect of the team he has assembled on Abu Dhabi petro-dollars being eliminated from the Champions League in the group stages. Victory against Ajax on Tuesday is an absolute necessity.

Even then, the odds of survival seem heavily stacked against Manchester City. After Ajax, Mancini will have to conjure further wins over Real Madrid at home and against Borussia Dortmund in Germany — then trust that other results in the group fall favourable.

Fuck all with West Ham..

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Cancelled my espn last night-It was like watching a West ham supporters club chat show. Wankers

Still got mine free for another month, but getting rid after that.

They have the worst people on it Burley, Champion to name but a few.

Absolutely clueless.

meldrew said:
Cancelled my espn last night-It was like watching a West ham supporters club chat show. Wankers

Absolutely clueless.

When you cancel, make sure you tell them why

Well espn don't have the rights to any premier football next season thank fuck for that!! sounds always OFF when I watch city on there!!

bored at work said:
meldrew said:

Absolutely clueless.

When you cancel, make sure you tell them why

Already have mate-Shaka Fucking Hislop-Whats his issue

I was sat there at half-time listening to the studio guests talking about what West Ham needed to do second half to win the game, naturally I thought they'd go on and do the same with us, imagine my amazement when they went straight back to the game, not.

mat said:
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
Doncaster Blues said:
Anyone who had to endure talksport will know about medis bias...

My god collymore nearly made me kick the radio thru the window and the whole media vs city doesn't normally bother me.

Come on collymore get over yourself.

TalkSport don't have any agenda, at all. All they do is wind-up people so that they ring in. Last season they said that we were better than Barca! The less seriously you take it, the more you enjoy it.

Disagree.

Today was like listening to an official west ham feed, right down to the wet sham supporting touchline supporter who was crying about Nolan's goal being disallowed.

I was just listening to Talksport and a commentator said no way we could get out of a group what consists of the champions of Germamy, Denmark and Holland.

you should of heard collymore go on at De jong after ben arfa tackle, its all a wind up to get callers but it worked i was ready to kill him

Champion asking us to watch Balo go off to see what reaction ......this happens with no other player in the country
just cancelled espn with lady named Heather at sky, sixth cancellation today she sed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.