Media coverage 2018/19

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Ric, 2 Nov 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M18CTID

M18CTID

Is Rob Harris related to Nick Harris? Because he should be if he's not!

2. laserblue

laserblue

She's criticising Pep for not answering Harris's totally disrespectful question that should never in a million years have endignified with an answer.

Last edited: 20 May 2019
  3. Dave S

Dave S

Everyone can see what Martin Samuel is talking about, but choose to look away.

4. laserblue

laserblue

More like fucking Keith Harris. The prick would be more suited to having his hand up a duck's arse than masquerading as a journalist.

5. Henkeman

Henkeman

The ones who justify Harris' question on the grounds that questions are important would object thoroughly if they were subject to the same thing. Asking questions is fine, but they do have to be justified. Otherwise, we're all free to ask anything we like of them on the same grounds, and - more importantly - they're compelled to answer them.

That they don't like.

6. schfc6

schfc6

I’d love to do him why his quotes from the bloke feel the need to mock his apparent working class Mancunian accent. It’s like he’s belittling the way the lad is talking and dressed.

7. Dubai Blue

Dubai Blue

Exactly. And even if it was justified, there's a time and place for questions like that. This was neither.

8. Gabriel

Gabriel

Presumably a legitimate question for such ‘journalists’ would be to ask if they themselves have received payments, kindnesses from third parties to ask such questions and pursue certain agendas at particular times. Quite sure they’d be equally indignant about being asked, but the lines between whose employ football journalists are increasingly blurred, which makes the question moot.

Newman Noggs and FrankSwift1 like this.
  9. BucksBlue

BucksBlue

Jim White and Danny Murphy playing good cop/bad cop with Knob Harris on TS right now. For me Harris is guilty of bringing journalism into disrepute.
    My base instinct is to wish Harris be locked in a room for 5 minutes with Kolarov to ask him the same question.
    I apologise to fellow blues for giving Jim White air space in my home but a TS ban is now restored.

GaudinoMotors likes this.
  10. JRockBlues

JRockBlues

Near where the "Welcome to Manchester" sign was
    Just ask the guttersnipes if they declared every freebie on their tax returns this year. That should shut most of 'em up.

colblue likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.